rF2 207 Super 2000 @ Oran Park - Monday August 15th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm getting a bit more in to these odd little machines,they make me more nervous than a V8 Supercar though,its like that feeling when your leaning back on a chair,and you lean just a bit too far back,you suddenly realise that critical moment in time when youve gone too far and your going down backwards,well its like that feeling almost every turn :D.

Thank you Adz & RD

I really enjoyed last night,

You dont need to practice much for these as one setup works for every track with a little bit of tweaking for the gears.

Qualifying went well and got pole but was very difficult to get a decent lap in with all the track, so I think we all could have gone a bit quicker.

Race was good from my point of view, had no real competition as people seemed to be dropping like flies behind me so was an easy run to the flag, a few spins along the way.....

Race 2 was a different story.

Started 9th or 10th with the reversed grid, t1/2 was a horrible, got punted and was near the back when I rejoined, passed a load of people who were playing bumper cars and slowly worked my way upto 5th, had a nice battle with Adam and then Chris and tried my best to chase down the top 2 but needed a few laps more to catch them. Happy with 3rd in the end.

Cheers Adam/RD for last night, was a great mod and track combo.

ADAM"I take it you mean with bikes on shale ovals rather than with cars on big tarmac ovals?"
Yea speedway bikes i mean here is a Heat it is from Swedish Junior Championshipi i was 15 years old i get 2 in the end.
the clip is from vhs tape Per Jonsson won the VM later (1990).

Had a great battle in the first race with 4 of us in midfield, was pretty intense stuuf, but really good fun :)
Unfortunatly my second race was a bit of a disaster hitting someone who had spun of on the final turn. Gave me too much damage and killed my race as I was about to go up into 4 th :(

Oh well, good fun all the same. Looking forward to Croft next week... superb track for these little cars :)

Thanks for organising Adam

Quali was horrible cant getting one good round there was too much traffic or the Guy behind the wheel was made a mistake, if I could i want change myself for Qualifying :)

R1: Was one of my strenous Races I ever completed from P19 to P2 with a bunch of Fights was so tired after R1 that i thought i had driven a couple of hours.

R2: MAde a mistake in Round 4 then get on at P11 then about round 7 i got a oush on the tail in T1 car was wrecked.... end of RAce. Had seen it in Replay was a Race accident so np.

@ Gary your description for these Cars are absulutly the truth so hard to drive every round on the edge everybody who getting this CAr to finish is a Winner.

Thanks to Adam, RD and all Drivers for this good Race ans I am a little bit proud of my P2 in Race 1 thanks for that too :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%