RACEDEPT.COM 207
Mod:
207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track:
Norisring 2009 (Online version)

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Server password:
click here
Racing rules:
click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]282[/signuplist]

The track boundary will be defined by the curbs. Where there are no curbs, you can run right up to the barriers. Therefore, in the second hairpin you can run right up to the inside barrier. In the first hairpin where there is a curb, you need to respect the yellow line on the inside.

The cooler of my video card died on my today ... Now with the on-board piece of ...., so I'm not sure if I'll be able to join tomorrow. Gonna be taking the PC to the shop to get it fixed. I think its still in warranty period, but we'll see -.-
No practice from me yet, so no times to report.

This cars brings lot of fun, but still I'm not feel in it so confident like in clios. This pegout's has so happy tail in the breaking zone-wow, at least with default setup. This track is also one of my least favourite, so I'll be the backmarker probably, but this is not important with this cars. Eventhought I drove only for about 30 minutes with this mod I'm in love, especialy with the harpins taking with full throtlle sideways:wink:

After 30 laps edit camber and test edit toe in better i did 54.366 Q Time but stable 54.8 something i hope i can do in race.
This race is not a leauge points and stuff so i share the Q setup i used to set that time. maybe add one snap up in gear but then it goes too fast into turns and go straight when break but max speed is not 210/211 kph it is about 217/218 kph then .

I use real feel G25 on Full +100 % FFB because i wanna feel and struggle if o go over a curb no ffb and the games feels arcadish.

Attachments

• Fiber 207 Setup norisring09Q2.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 149

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back