rF2 207 Super 2000 @ Mosport - Monday January 23rd 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
R1: Storming start in to the lead from 3rd. Had a nudge with Tom Elvy in the final corners and dropped to 6th. Managed to get up to 4th before the chequered.

R2: Again another stormer of a start, in to 3rd from 5th. Got past the leading two and led for the first half of the race. Tom Elvy was catching and eventually was on my bumper. Had a great neck and neck battle with him over a good 4-5 laps. Things eventually came to a head with us making contact again in the final two turns but this time we were both out hitting the barriers hard. Racing incident.

Great event and glad to be competitive. See you all next time.

I've watched the Turn 1 incident and I think it was a racing incident. No one at fault.

Wayne was overtaking Alex R who had a slow start after hitting the back of Nick. Then Alex R braked about 1 metre later than Wayne which sent Wayne into Adam and that's when the carnage ensued. It wasn't Alex's fault, just unfortunate incident.

That's what I think anyway.

Anyway, small race report.

Qualy = Happy with 5th.

Race 1 = On Lap 1, I went wide at the hairpin and when rejoining, there was an incident between Steve and Andy and I had nowhere to go. Next lap, my screen goes back to desktop for no reason and I manage to get out of the way. Decided to retire, then finding out I should of carried on due to the lack of drivers left.

Race 2 = Tried to go through the middle, wasn't going to work so i braked and went on the outside. Hit Adam's spinning car.

Rest of the race was catch-up. I was up to 5th and just behind Andrew but then I spun. Got up to 4th after leaders collided. Then in the final 3 corners, I was right behind Tony. In the final corner, he took an extremly defensive line, almost cutting. I had loads more momentum but nowhere to go, hitting Tony and finishing 4th. Probably could of got 3rd if I hadn't of done the final turn as well as I did.

Well done to Dave for his first podium and win.

Good racing guys, really enjoyed the battle with Alex in R2, was only a tenth or two between us for a good 6 laps :D

Unfortunately we repeated the incident as in R1 and both had to retire.

See you guys next time

thanks for a great evening guys
9th in race one gave me the pole for 2
Race two slow start, slotted in behind steven

Race 2 incident i think was a racing incident, noone at fault from what i saw

Wasnt very quick in race two, had lots of luck with the top 2 crashing out and managing to hold off 2nd place (sorry ii dont remember the name :( ) and managed to finish on the podium for the first time and take my first race win :) ...

Thanks everyone and Adam for setting it up :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back