19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

3. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Sign-up list:
  1. Francesco Huber
  2. Stephen DuCros
  3. Rob Hermans
  4. Andy Bonar
  5. Martin Maaskant
  6. Tony Matthews
  7. Cory Linton
  8. Martin Gosbee
  9. Gary Lennon
  10. Vitoldas Pocopko
  11. Eike Roeding
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -

This race will feature another qualifying session before race 2 instead of the reverse grid. This is due to me being unable to attend and unable to find a back-up to do the grid edit.

I can not race today but what in h* has happend with the site/forum it is like be on face book they chance layouts every week and they do it to the worse so people have problem where to find things it take me 30 minute to Find/get here and i even need to sroll back my history to find it i wonder hom many that can find this link a gain that wanna sign up when ne layout on site mess up like this i like the drop list that was on before

When F1 2011 came out, the amount of people suddenly on the forum caused it to slow right down, therefore some links/features needed to be removed to keep the forum working properly. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

You can find this forum: Main Forum page -> rFactor -> rFactor Racing Club.

Alternatively, you can use the calendar (linked at the top of the page) and find each event through there.

On another note, this event will definately run now. :)

lol ok i write in test in calender i not think we can do that shall only be staff member or admin that can do maybe best fix otherwiese all licensed members can write new topic in calender !!! :eek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back