(Flyer courtesy of Can Ozcelik)

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 207
Mod: 207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track: Grand Valley East

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:30 GMT: Qualification
20:40 GMT: Warm-up
20:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Click here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

2. A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

4. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Sign-up list:
  1. Adam Eggbeer
  2. Brian Hodgins
  3. Vitoldas Pocopko
  4. Stephen DuCros
  5. Kyle Puttifer
  6. Dave Simmons
  7. Magnus Dahlgren
  8. Bradley Vanian
  9. Wayne Morgan
  10. Francesco Huber
  11. Eike Roeding
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -

Sign me up please. By the way, for those of us who have all their tracks in a separate directory, this track needs to have a copy in the rFactor install directory to load correctly. I have not gone digging through the files to find the cause and I don't know if fixing it would cause mismatches.

Q: 13th
R1: Good start and avoided the carnage at T1. Got suspension damage after multiple collisions with the wall and that effing crest. Ret eventually.
R2: Good start and avoided the carnage at T1 (again). Laughed at Bradley's drive-thru for a bit, then concentrated on that sodding crest. Got it right every single time I went over it. Had some good battles (although Adam just drove past, not sure what that was all about. :)). Seems like people have a habit of giving me a little tap on the final corner, as if I am supposed to move off the ideal line, which of course I have every right to that line as I have track position. Then Francesco came along and we had a battle for a couple of laps. Even though he caught me quickly I tried my damnedest to fend him off. On the main straight my car drifted towards the left slightly (after I had gone to the right which was the racing line), not sure why, maybe susp damage that wasn't shown on the car monitor? Anyway, the little bugger decided to start flashing his lights at me, either to distract me or to say "f you, now you have to give me the place". I did, to avoid any further crap. Needless to say, I was none too impressed and it took all of my mental strength not to punt him off at the next corner. Then it was all for nothing as my GPU decided to f up (again), putting me down to last and then sticking me in the barrier. Ret, again.

Waste of time if I'm honest, can't afford a new GPU at the moment. I only got it in the summer and it's already playing up.
As for the one move rule, I'm sure that one move off the racing line is allowed? In that case what I did was perfectly OK, as the racing line does drift to the right. If I'm wrong, whatever. Don't really care anymore. No point in arguing the toss as they obviously all know better than me (hence the light flashing).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back