38236d1314271953-207-super-2000-a1-ring-monday-august-29th-2011-207.jpg

(Flyer courtesy of Can Ozcelik)

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM 207
Mod: 207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track: Essington GP (Default Track)

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

2. A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

4. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]392[/signuplist]

Not too keen on the car/track combo. Did a few laps on the server and I was very uncomfortable with the car, it felt slightly unpredictable in the slow bends, and I like a nice predictable handling package like what I have on the F1 92s.
Still, can't please everyone I suppose.

Great event again pity some drivers still try to win the race in the first corner, was touched into the high speed right hander causing the car to be unstable. Could do nothing but sit as a passenger while going around and around and around, for the racers that where lucky enought to avoid me well done, the one's that could not, sorry.
Drove the rest of the race to finish with a very unhappy and ill handling car .

Race two had some good battles with Wayne and Eike fighting for points positions, great guys.
Thanks again to Adam and RD.

R1: Locked up l1 t1, ran into cameron giving a kittle tap, then a yellow/ orange car I think drove him right off the road. Spun off at the tigh right to the outside if the trac and hit very hard by someone trying to avoid me got a puncture an struggled back to pits or repairs. Lost alot of time to rhi and was lapped by up to 6th, and finished 4 sec behind mike.

r2 was victim of a pile up caused by a purple car being wayto aggressive in to t1, my front left corner caught a car sittig across the track, sustained some damage which was hard to control on cold tyres. After a couple of laps the grip came o me and I got into a groove picking up some places as others dropped out. Ended up last runner on track in 11th 1:25 off the leader but not lapped.

I need to practice before these events as I am unfamiliar with some of the circuits, and I am rubbish with setups.

Thanks Adam and RD!

I enjoyed the 207s again but found this track to be the most scary so far with them,it was only the straights i could relax a bit,every corner was that "leaning back on a chair and just about to fall" sensation even more than usual,happy with a couple of 2nd places and a good race with Tony in R2 :).
Grats untouchable Rob

Thanks Adz & RD

Quali: Happy with the lap to take 5th.

Race 1: Made a good start and kept 5th. Had a few good battles early on before settling down and having a long, tough battle with Andy. I managed to hold him off to take 4th.

Race 2: Started 4th again and made a good start. Found myself in second after turn 2 and set about chasing Tony but halfway round, I lost the rear of the car. Recovered down in 12th and slowly made my way forward to finish in 6th, just behind Andy.

Thanks guys for racing. :)

2 great races in these cars again :)
Pleased with my quali, think I was around 8th.
First race was very close between3,4,5 and 6 for a fair while, but we slowly spread out.
Had a good battle with Adam for most of the last 10 minutes, but I just couldnt get that burst needed to get into an overtaking postion. Great racing Adam, no mistakes to give me the chance :)

Second race was a bit quieter, trying to stick with the top 4, but ended up pushing it too hard and had a tangle with the wall jsut before the hairpin. Had to nurse in round then, counting the minutes down as Adam was closing in... luckily, the timer came down just in time.

Well done all drivers, especially Rob and Tony Matthews, well done guys :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back