RACEDEPT.COM 207
Mod:
207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track:
Donnington Park (National)

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Server password:
click here
Racing rules:
click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]233[/signuplist]

What is going on these days?????

2 races and 3 times I get smashed off. It's not on and it's no good... Sorry but this must stop.

This attitude of " Oh if I drop 2 places on the 1st lap then my race is over."

and it's not always the midfield down... Sometimes it's the top 10 lot and then the rest get the car and parts left on the track and then just smoke every where..

I'm sorry, but I know i'm one of the cleanest people in this place and others need to start to learn that 9th or 20th can be just as much fun as it is for the top 10 places...

Sorry, but i'm getting sick of it now. V8's get smashed off, Clio cup, smashed up or off.. Now this.

I seriously think Admins need to take back some licences, Maybe some class licence system that you earn??? I don't know, but something needs to be sorted. It's feeling like open online servers. :( :(

What is going on these days?????

2 races and 3 times I get smashed off. It's not on and it's no good... Sorry but this must stop.

This attitude of " Oh if I drop 2 places on the 1st lap then my race is over."

and it's not always the midfield down... Sometimes it's the top 10 lot and then the rest get the car and parts left on the track and then just smoke every where..

I'm sorry, but I know i'm one of the cleanest people in this place and others need to start to learn that 9th or 20th can be just as much fun as it is for the top 10 places...

Sorry, but i'm getting sick of it now. V8's get smashed off, Clio cup, smashed up or off.. Now this.

I seriously think Admins need to take back some licences, Maybe some class licence system that you earn??? I don't know, but something needs to be sorted. It's feeling like open online servers. :( :(

Well, you can't ask about space either. I was on the inside of someone, and he turned into me and he got off track. Lesson learnt.
But had 3 corners side by side with a dude, nice one! :)

Not quite sure what to make of these Pugs, they're inherently unstable- which is rather unusual for 4wd- but when you can keep them on the black stuff they're pretty enjoyable.

Race 1: 2 spinners ahead and i was wedged behind the stationary Adam at the Old Hairpin. However, this led to a very enjoyable race-long fight with him, which just goes to show good clean racing is possible as long as you are willing to concede the corner occasionally. Top stuff matey!

Race 2: One i'd rather forget. I was tapped into turn 1, went wide and had the whole pack around me. Managed to get through the old hairpin unscathed, but as i turned into mcleans with someone outside me, the back end just broke away and i spun across the track taking the guy beside me into the barrier. Really sorry about this, it's a frankly bizarre feeling having a spin at that part of the track and very annoying to boot- especially when i drove the whole of race 1 without a spin. I rejoined down the pack but after another spin and then a trip into the barrier it was game over. Grrr!

Thanks Adam & RD!

Had a miserable first heat was helped off the Circuit and rear ended at the start drove with a 5 deg to port steering wheel for the rest of the heat.
I dony know if the heat got to some people but i do agree with Rob.
Heat two, Too much wheel spin at the start caused me to loos a few places. Was making up positiones when another competitor ended my race due to his spin and unable to avoid him cuase suspension beyond repair retirement.

Adam a good evenings entertainment.
Thank RD

Q: So many drivers was on the track and I wasn't able to did satisfying lap for me. But was enough for P6.

R1: Good start and I kept my position. Had some nice battles at the beginning. After few laps someone ahead of me spun and just stopped on my way and I hit him. After that nice fights with Berkem Ceylan and Kjell Nielsen. P4 at the end. Good but I could be faster a bit.

R2: Started from P5 after grid reverse. On T1 I was on the right side and overtook few cars and was 3rd. A bit later I was 2nd behind Kjell. Our pace was similiar and I couldn't overtooh him. Once I was faster on coner exit before the long straight and attacked him on braking zone. I knew I can brake later so thought I can do that. But on the coner entry we touched and I spun and went to strange place from which I couldn't came back to the track. It was the end for me but driving these cars was fun :)

Waiting for next 207 race and hope there will be 20+ grid again!

22 players. Is that a lot? Anyway great fun. Avoided all the crashed in race one and made 11 places while overtaking only two other players. So I passed nine crashed players in the first race, most of them in the first two laps.

Q: was testing race setup get 3 place on grid
R1: Start 3 my wheel g25 was lost on table so i get it in my knee drivers pass me back with wheel try to set it back while i try drive wa son 4 place when it was 1 lap left and my fuel was 1/0 o no not enough fuel .in to pit just fuel for 3 laps but what ? it chacnce the tyres also 8 sec stop out from pit p8
R2: was start on P1 was away fisrt into t1 great start after 1 lap i get p2 1.4 sec after me have a nice fight again with Tomasz we get to tight in the chicane and i see tomasz went off track in lap 7/8 something did clark pass me he was on some better laps times then me so i wait for adam to have someone to driver tighter with the drivers i have tight race with was all fair used the brakes one more time then less to avoid contact what happened down in the field i not now but is all drivers so tight and fair in race i am back race with RD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back