(Flyer courtesy of Can Ozcelik)

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 207
Mod: 207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track: Autodromo Di Franciacorta

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Click here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

2. A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

4. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Sign-up list:
  1. Adam Eggbeer
  2. Juen-Jen Wang
  3. Stephen DuCros
  4. Rob Hermans
  5. Sean Olley
  6. Thilo Falkenberg
  7. Ole Hoffensetz
  8. Vitoldas Pocopko
  9. Francesco Huber
  10. Tony Matthews
  11. Mark Johnston
  12. Robbie Bouchoms
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -

Sign me up please, Adam.

@Juen-Jen Wang: I managed a 1m14.xxx in 10-lap run, that's the only running I've done so far. It felt like I might get down to low 13's?

After half an hour session (first time on this track) I did 14' flat not even touching the setup....:). So high 13 or low14 should be a average race time IMHO.
Unfortunatelly, beyond my usual tight monday schedule something urgent came out:frown:, so I'm not racing tomorrow. Good luck and have fun all.

Quick reports from me.

Q - It was for me more like the extension of practice session. I was surprised I ended up 9th. Sadly, rF didn't save the replay and didn't save the hotlap from that session, which due to the circumstances of the races, was my fastest lap of the day.

R1 - Avoided a pile-up in T1-2 then spun in T3 on lap 1. In Lap 2 suddenly 4 cars spun infront of me, one of them deciding to do spin himself back into the racing direction in the middle of the road. I crashed into him and was lucky my car was still running. (Whoever it was, I'm not mad... I believe I could have slowed down to avoid it, so sorry to you) I entered pitlane with two other cars, one of them was Francesco, with whom I had a very nice battle during the second half of Race 1. Although the car was still badly hurt, I got racy with him infront of me. I have to admit, that I got dirty towards the end, spun him once, but I gave him P5 back. So I finished chasing Francesco in P6 :) On the results screen I realised that only 50% made it to the chequered flag. As Top 7 started in reversed grid, I was happy to start in Row 2 for the first time in 4 or 5 years in a non-public race.

R2 - Managed the start and made it through T1, 2 and 3 with no problem. In Turn 4 I eventually had a big sideways moment. I dramatically lost momentum and 3 cars passed me on the straight between T4 and the Chicane. I tried to let room to the inside, seeing a 4th car rapidly approaching. I did not leave enough room however, so we made contact and he pushed mit into the chicane and I had to shortcut it. When I came back to the racing surface, I tried to stay on the inside. Two fast cars closed up to me. While batteling for position these two cars and me were three wide and due to the track width we made contact, pushing me into an inmoveable tyrestack and destroying my car completely. All this took not even 40s and race 2 was history for me^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back