AC Cancelled. Mazda 787b @ Fuji Speedway - Thursday 24th June 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. @640er will be your host for this event.

mazda787.jpg

Upon popular request we are going to celebrate the Mazda and his wonderful engine sound in an Mazda only event. What location would suit better than the track where it gave his debut back in 1990, the Fuji International Speedway. Come and join us , the more screaming engines, the better.

-----

Circuit_Fuji.svg.png

This is a place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask right here on the forum or on race comms... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

Come join us and make the event one to remember!

1500x500.jpeg

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Event Details

• Cars:
    • Mazda 787B
  • 18:00 UTC (19:00 DST) | Practice (75 minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC (20:15 DST) | Qualification (20 minutes)
  • 19:40 UTC (20:40 DST) | Race 1 (20 minutes)
  • Tea break 5 minutes
  • 20:10 UTC (21:10 DST) Race 2 (20 minutes) - Reverse grid top 5

Track: Fuji Speedway
Driving Assists:
Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets, Auto Clutch
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Track Temps: 30c
Track Condition: Clear

Useful links

1. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  2. RaceDepartment Discord
  3. Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
  4. Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List
  1. @640er
  2. @Interslice
  3. @Shed 17
  4. @Kek700
  5. H_Belane
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...

See you on track!

Last edited:

Interslice

Staff
Premium
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. This should match you real name on RD/s.gp. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

640er

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Come and join us for this *Group C Special Event* . No hassle of choosing the best car for the track ;) as we all will be sitting in the Japanese monster. Don’t miss the sound when the lights go out

@Interslice I like your extra image, looks kinda more appropriate :D

Last edited:

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Come and join us for this *Group C Special Event* . No hassle of choosing the best car for the track ;) as we all will be sitting in the Japanese monster. Don’t miss the sound when the lights go out

@Interslice I like your extra image, looks kinda more appropriate :D

Bonus points for skids! Looking forward to trying this track... Plenty of corners!

Reik Major

Premium
Oh dear, I would've loved to go for this challenge with you. I just wanted to sign up, when I recognized the German team is doing the first match against France at the same time.

Matches of our own team are always a happening at home, so I can only choose the better of two great drugs.

I've tested the combo a bit now. It's somehow a sick one. But I would've accepted the challenge for sure. Hope you have fun and bring the Mazdas up again in the future.

Will post a setup tomorrow, when I'm on the PC. I'm curious about other setups, too. I just can't get the car feel right...

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Oh dear, I would've loved to go for this challenge with you. I just wanted to sign up, when I recognized the German team is doing the first match against France at the same time.

Matches of our own team are always a happening at home, so I can only choose the better of two great drugs.

I've tested the combo a bit now. It's somehow a sick one. But I would've accepted the challenge for sure. Hope you have fun and bring the Mazdas up again in the future.

Will post a setup tomorrow, when I'm on the PC. I'm curious about other setups, too. I just can't get the car feel right...

That's a big game for sure! Nice it's before they both are qualified too.

Look forward to seeing your setup interpretation. I need to find some mid corner grip in the salzburgring setup for this track!

Reik Major

Premium
Look forward to seeing your setup interpretation. I need to find some mid corner grip in the salzburgring setup for this track!
Here's my setup in two versions. They're both the same, only one of them with harder springs. The version with the harder spring settings feels a bit better to me but lap times were the same.

I recorded a lap live to show how I drive it.

Attachments

• R-V1.16.4-a.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 71
  • R-V1.16.4-a_harder.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 64

640er

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪

Maybe we will postpone it because there are not enough participants at the moment

And it would be nice to have all the Group C regulars on board

Last edited:

Kek700

Premium
I would like to declare Reik the winner if I may, in the absence of the race. The times he posted were out of this world, so that alone should secure him the honour of victory, could get nowhere near. :roflmao: :roflmao:
will eep trying, this time with his setup.

Reik Major

Premium
I would like to declare Reik the winner if I may, in the absence of the race. The times he posted were out of this world, so that alone should secure him the honour of victory, could get nowhere near. :roflmao: :roflmao:
will eep trying, this time with his setup.
I posted a lap time?

However, thank you very much for the compliment. ;)

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 47 10.0%