2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set

Skins 2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set 1.Again

Login or Register an account to download this content
ianmunroe submitted a new resource:

2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set - My take on the 2022 IMSA GTD and GTD Pro entries.

In anticipation of the 2022 IMSA season, I was saving a list of entries to the 2022 season on Instagram. My goal is to do the entire grid, starting with the GTD and GTD Pro grid.
For this livery pack, you'll need the following mods:
- URD's Bayro 4 GT3, AMR EGT (liveries coming soon)
- RSS's Lanzo V10
- Crash's 911 GT3 R 2019 conversion from ACC.
- Firefighter0930's Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO '20 Extension RC 1.3
If you have any suggestions for the Acura NSX GT3, or the 488 GT3 Evo, please let me...

Read more about this resource...

For the Acura NSX GT3 mod i can you suggestion the ACC convert from the GTP-Modding Team and for the Ferrari, there is the ACC convert from Masterkey, he also did the Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo.

For a later/future LMP3 grid i can suggest you the LMP3 pack from AC-Forum SK with the new 2020 models.

And for the AMG, there is a AMG GT3 Evo conversion from Bonny, which i think is better suited for your work!

Great work and have a good week!

Last edited:
ianmunroe updated 2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set with a new update entry:

Update!
I added three more Mercedes and tweaked all the previews to be in-game screenshots rather than Content Manager previews.
View attachment 532651
#28 Algera Motorsports Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 Evo

View attachment 532652
#32 Gilbert Korthoff Motorsports Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 Evo

View attachment 532653
#57 Winward Racing Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 Evo

This one was included in the previously released set, but I mistakenly left it off the roster (oops!)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Got some Astons today, two more Lamborghinis. The Aston Martin mod used is URD's AMR EGT 2019.
View attachment 533654
#23 Heart of Racing Aston Martin V8 Vantage AMR GT3

View attachment 533655
#27 Heart of Racing Aston Martin V8 Vantage AMR GT3

View attachment 533656
#44 Magnus Racing Aston Martin V8 Vantage AMR GT3 (Note - This is last year's livery, but will update it when it does launch with their new livery. This will still be included in the pack...

I love your work. Thanks for that.
Just one comment for the choice of the URD Aston Martin. This is a GTE, not a GT3, so whoever decide to pick in the grid will not have ABS. In addition with the recent BoP from URD, I am concerned that that it may be significantly faster than the GT3s you picked.
For the ferrari, I would pick the BK 488 rather than the Kunos one.
All the best

I love your work. Thanks for that.
Just one comment for the choice of the URD Aston Martin. This is a GTE, not a GT3, so whoever decide to pick in the grid will not have ABS. In addition with the recent BoP from URD, I am concerned that that it may be significantly faster than the GT3s you picked.
For the ferrari, I would pick the BK 488 rather than the Kunos one.
All the best
The problem is sadly, there isn't a very good mod of the Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT3. so i think the GTE is the best option. Another good option is that you can make a duplicat with the old BOP and run it as GT3

IMSA Media day! This brings updates to some liveries and some new ones!
Some of the updates include:
- Alegra Motorsports sponsor/livery update.
- Peregrine Racing w/ CarBahn has asymmetrical sponsors.
- Misc json file updates w/ corrected driver names.
The Corvette Racing livery is for the United Race Designs Michigan EGT 2020 mod.
The Ferrari mod I ended up going with was MasterKey's conversion of the ACC Ferrari, which is a fantastic mod and is in with all the other cars I've driven so...

Ok, I've had some time to look even more into these amazing liveries and I have to ask if you can upload a non-compressed version of the liveries for people who care about quality more than their hard drive space? It's just a pity to destroy the fantastic work you've done here with stupid compression artefacts. Anyway thanks again for all the great work, regards

Last edited:
Just out of interest, what is the Mercedes in the images? It looks different to the stock Mercedes in the game.

Any suggestion on slowing down the URD Corvettes ? They are 5-6 seconds a lap faster than the rest of this awesome field. I was thinking ballast but if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Loving this 2022 grid so far! Thanks.

Any suggestion on slowing down the URD Corvettes ? They are 5-6 seconds a lap faster than the rest of this awesome field. I was thinking ballast but if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Loving this 2022 grid so far! Thanks.
Their weight was added from 1270kg to 1320kg with restrictor shrinked from 44.5mm to 41.3mm and added a flap on the rear to increase drag in real life.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%