2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set

Skins 2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set 1.Again

Login or Register an account to download this content
ianmunroe updated 2022 IMSA GTD and GTDPro Livery Set with a new update entry:

All. Done.

The initial final update! Everything else after this will just be tweaks as needed.

View attachment 536343
SunEnergy1 #75 Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 Evo

View attachment 536344
VasserSullivan SealMaster #14 Lexus RC F GT3

View attachment 536345
VasserSullivan SealMaster #12 Lexus RC F GT3

View attachment 536346
Cetilar Racing #47 Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo

View attachment 536347
Northwest Racing #98 Aston Marton V8 Vantage GT3

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don´t know why, but the ones made for the Ferrari don´t match the front bumper. The livery overlay does not fit the car. Car version used is 1.00
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.01.28 - 23.49.13.61.jpg

Wonderful skins!!!
What's next? some led strips for all of the skins? or the whole grid?
BTW I think the KCMG car should be blue instead of purple according to the official spotter guide

Last edited:
I love these skins but I think the BMW logos and the M Motorsport font on the PMR, RLL and Turner skins looks a bit off on the cars. Other than that, amazing work!

Last edited:
@

ianmunroe

Hi Ian, yes I understand that uncompressed liveries can make for a pretty big file, especially when it's a whole grid.
Anyway, I just wanted to give you a little hint. When doing carbon parts, you don't paint them black or whatever, make those parts transparent on a texture and under transparent alpha needs to be white AO, this tells Assetto to fill the transparent parts with a "tx detail" texture which is a carbon pattern texture while maintaining the AO shading (you can check the name of this texture if you want for every car with CM, ACC cars have separate carbon from body material, URD don't as they can't be bothered with it). Now, what you can do is try this on body paint too. For example, choose one color like black/gray on a livery, which are the most problematic when compressed, and instead of painting it just make it transparent with white AO under it and then just make a small body detail texture filled with that same color. In theory, this way should reduce the quality loss as you would be compressing white instead of gray/black. Of course you can only do this with ACC cars for the reasons mentioned and only with one color per skin. Again just wanted to say this as I remember you haven't done the carbon parts properly (a common mistake among skin makers), so maybe you can try something of what I've mentioned if you want and compare the results in showroom, and as I'm probably becoming a big "pita" for you I'll leave you with this. Have a nice day

IIRC there is an update to that car that removes the "bumps". Trying to remember where I sourced it from.
Thanks for the tip. Went hunting and found this:

Thanks for the tip. Went hunting and found this:

That might be the same place I sourced it - had the same issue, got the newer version and the car settled right down and became competitive.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back