2021 Season Mod

MGP20 2021 Season Mod V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was questioning this mod a few months ago, but... now it's really appropriate. A few teams GasGas, BOe new liveries in Moto3 are missing, I suppose they will be added some time later...
Moto3 seems to get at last several very red liveries. i was missing it for a few years, last year (except for orange KTM) forerunners all were blue, dark-blue, white, teal colored...
Basically all the Moto2 and Moto3 teams are using the 2020 liveries, there’s just not enough time for me to make all of them

BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

2021 Update - 2021 season mod for MotoGP 20

Read more about this resource...

1617713994548.png

help, i cant play this mode. fatal error and start race cant change

BIKER7202 updated 2021 Update with a new update entry:

Update V1.7

So after these first two races I'm back again with one final update (as MotoGP 21 is releasing very soon). I hope you've all enjoyed the mod this year :)

Updates
- Corrected Suzuki livery.
- Changed Rossi's suit to match race version.
- Altered Quartararo's number size.
- Updated rider performance based on the 2021 season.
- New rider pictures for the MotoGP class (thanks RXMN to for helping with this).
- New UI for the menu.

Screenshots...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi!
I downloaded the file and when im trying to copy the file into Paks, it shows me an error saying i need more space to be able to copy the mod file into it... Any solution?
Thank you!!

Hi!
I downloaded the file and when im trying to copy the file into Paks, it shows me an error saying i need more space to be able to copy the mod file into it... Any solution?
Thank you!!
I presume you don't have any storage space left on your hard drive then. Probably need to delete some files

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%