2021 Season Mod

MGP20 2021 Season Mod V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
[QUOTE = "BIKER7202, pos: 3361673, anggota: 239451"]
Versi 1.6 akan dirilis hari ini, akhirnya selesai :)
[/KUTIPAN]
thanks...u the best mod.im waiting now for download.

[QUOTE = "BIKER7202, pos: 3361673, anggota: 239451"]
Versi 1.6 akan dirilis hari ini, akhirnya selesai :)
[/KUTIPAN]
thanks...u the best mod.im waiting now for download.
Version 1.6 will be releasing today, it’s finally finished :)
release!???

BIKER7202 updated 2021 Update with a new update entry:

Update V1.6

Finally I'm here with the second half of the 2021 livery updates. I know it's been a long time but it's just taken ages to make all the skins.

Updates
- New LCR Honda Castrol livery.
- New LCR Honda Idemitsu livery.
- New Petronas Yamaha livery.
- New Suzuki livery.
- New Aprilia livery (by Risky Raditya).
- New Mandalika Racing livery and box (by Risky Raditya).
- New Gresini Racing Moto2 livery, box and team gear (by Risky Raditya).
- New Gresini Racing Moto3 livery, box and team...

Read the rest of this update entry...

HI, i wanted to install this mod for my game, but i cant find the right folder, im using motogp20 from xbox game pass, so where should that folder be?
Even befor anyone answer, thanks

HI, i wanted to install this mod for my game, but i cant find the right folder, im using motogp20 from xbox game pass, so where should that folder be?

hey, first of all what version of game you have? cause this is a Pc mod for the game
if you have the xbox one version of the game i doubt you can access to the game's folders
anyway this is the root for the mod
first folder is "motoGP20" than 2 foders you pick again motogp20 folder than 3 folders you pick "content" than, 4 folders you pick "paks" and into this one you must place the file you find in the mod .rar

I’m not sure if the mod would work with the game pass version as they’re not the same game and there’s probably some sort of anti-mod/anti-cheat protection on that version

hey, first of all what version of game you have? cause this is a Pc mod for the game
if you have the xbox one version of the game i doubt you can access to the game's folders
anyway this is the root for the mod
first folder is "motoGP20" than 2 foders you pick again motogp20 folder than 3 folders you pick "content" than, 4 folders you pick "paks" and into this one you must place the file you find in the mod .rar
thanks for the answer, but unfortunately for what i can see im cant use the mod, but again thanks anyway

I was questioning this mod a few months ago, but... now it's really appropriate. A few teams GasGas, BOe new liveries in Moto3 are missing, I suppose they will be added some time later...
Moto3 seems to get at last several very red liveries. i was missing it for a few years, last year (except for orange KTM) forerunners all were blue, dark-blue, white, teal colored...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 127 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 66 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.8%