2021 STC Saudi Arabian Grand Prix

Tracks 2021 STC Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well Mr El you got the power... congrats!! Like new tracks it is trick and very technical and fast...nothing like some tranning...tryed different mods...very cool...
Overall smashing Mod during the day and during the night...
Looking forward to see that first corner in the real world....

Thanks

Well Mr El you got the power... congrats!! Like new tracks it is trick and very technical and fast...nothing like some tranning...tryed different mods...very cool...
Overall smashing Mod during the day and during the night...
Looking forward to see that first corner in the real world....

Thanks
Thanks for your words!

Hi, thanks for the track. Just a big bump under the first Rollex banner, on the outside line. And, but it's minor, there are no shadows of the cars on the track.

Hello, I have a question, when I drive at night my tyres are shown white like in the picture, not in the way they should be i think, maybe you know the reason?

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 73
Hello, I have a question, when I drive at night my tyres are shown white like in the picture, not in the way they should be i think, maybe you know the reason?
Hi! That's probably a mod issue. I will release an update in the next hours, maybe it will be fix it. But I think it's more a mod problem or because you have low graphics. Try to put the car detail in high.

What I meant is about the user report below where the AI always finish the race by DNF due to lack of fuel. This problem still exists. My mod is ok because I've been playing on several tracks and this error doesn't happen.

Hi!
Man, amazing work, but I'm still getting to know and watching details... So as I hate to run without shadows produced by cars (I think aesthetics is very compromised when shadows are lacking), well, it was the first thing I noticed: the asphalt is not getting the shadows that would be produced by cars... I checked the settings in the SCN and, in fact, the asphalt command lines are with shadows programmed "shadowreceiver=true"... so I don't know what the problem would be... Can you help me with that?
Thank

Hi! That's probably a mod issue. I will release an update in the next hours, maybe it will be fix it. But I think it's more a mod problem or because you have low graphics. Try to put the car detail in high.
Hi, actually, do not think it is a mod problem (note in image, that my mod is older than as josechams and I use maximum capacity on the graphics... ) ... I'm in the same problem... in addition to problems of lack of shadows on the asphalt, I am also having problems of this excess light ... I've moved on what I should and what I know, but I didn't get positive results... none night circuits makes my cars look like this whitish color... if anyone knows how to solve lack of shadows and excess light, I thank.
Note: I'm making available an AIW for you to try, since some people complained about it ... I hope you enjoy, at least the issue of tracing and performance, but as for gasoline I do not know why I do not run with fuel ... (copy all lines and replace everything within the original AIW)

Attachments

• Badlightincar.jpg
    Badlightincar.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 30
  • AIW FOR JEDDAH.txt
    559.5 KB · Views: 32
Hi, actually, do not think it is a mod problem (note in image, that my mod is older than as josechams and I use maximum capacity on the graphics... ) ... I'm in the same problem... in addition to problems of lack of shadows on the asphalt, I am also having problems of this excess light ... I've moved on what I should and what I know, but I didn't get positive results... none night circuits makes my cars look like this whitish color... if anyone knows how to solve lack of shadows and excess light, I thank.
Note: I'm making available an AIW for you to try, since some people complained about it ... I hope you enjoy, at least the issue of tracing and performance, but as for gasoline I do not know why I do not run with fuel ... (copy all lines and replace everything within the original AIW)
I have this circuit converted to F1C... i converted rumbles, asphalt (t0_sXX) and outdoor areas (taXX) to Rf and now you have shadows all over the circuit. I just didn't solve the problems of the excess lights at night time... I run by day even... unless someone gives me a light... or rather, less light... Thank you

Attachments

• problem solved.jpg
    problem solved.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 32
I have this circuit converted to F1C... i converted rumbles, asphalt (t0_sXX) and outdoor areas (taXX) to Rf and now you have shadows all over the circuit. I just didn't solve the problems of the excess lights at night time... I run by day even... unless someone gives me a light... or rather, less light... Thank you
You mean the shadows should be now vsible in the rFactor version, or you talk about F1C circuit? I mean, I just downloaded 2.0 updated rF version and still there are no car shadows on asphalt (at least I can't see them in my rF installation) - except the start-finish straight where those shadows are visible. So I'm still looking for a fix that could make those shadows visible all over the track. Cars without shadows look weird.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back