2021 Pfaff Motorsports #PlaidPorsche GT3 R

Skins 2021 Pfaff Motorsports #PlaidPorsche GT3 R Rev 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jason Dakins submitted a new resource:

2020 Pfaff Motorsports #PlaidPorsche GT3 R - The #PlaidPorsche is now available for ACC!

After skinning this car for various sims on the Porsche 911 RSR, it was exciting to be able to skin it on the real 911 GT3 R that the Pfaff team uses in the IMSA GTD series!!

View attachment 378563
View attachment 378564
View attachment 378565
View attachment 378566
View attachment 378572

Be sure to set the colours of your car to the following for the full effect:

View attachment 378571

Read more about this resource...

There is a texture error under the start number on the hood. You can still see something green below the start number.

That's actually the IMSA number plate. The ACC number plate is overlayed on-top.

1610980294185.png

Jason Dakins updated 2021 Pfaff Motorsports #PlaidPorsche GT3 R with a new update entry:

REV 1.1 Sponsor Updates

Just a minor update.

Addition of the #StrengthForTy logos above the taillights, which was added prior to the 12 Hours of Sebring, and the return of the Porsche logo on the rear wing, as Rendoodle was a Rolex 24 only sponsor this season.

If anyone wants to learn about what #StrengthForTy is all about, I highly suggest checking out www.strengthforty.com and help support a young man in his battle with brain cancer.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to get the original .Psd file so that we could make small changes? Or maybe post a version without the names on the roof of the car. Our team will be using this livery in our League next season and it would be ideal if we could put our names on the car. Any info is appreciated. I'm no livery expert.

I must be the village idiot as I only end up with a grey car when I drop the folder into my ACC folder. I've done plenty of other skins and had them work fine but this one isn't for some reason. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

Was awesome to see this car at Petit LeMans...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%