2021 Mission Winnow Lamborghini - My Team Package

MyTeam 2021 Mission Winnow Lamborghini - My Team Package 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Peter Roche Racing submitted a new resource:

2021 Mission Winnow Lamborghini - My Team Package - Lamborghini My Team mod for F1 2021

View attachment 489016

My second Lamborghini livery.

This time I decided to use yellow as we don't have a yellow car on the grid this year and I think it's very much assiociated with the Lamborghini brand.

For now Copy & Paste install only available.
Pitcrew and Racecrew attires will be added later in the next update.

View attachment 489017View attachment 489018View attachment 489020[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Our legend is back!

Is there any chances of bringing back some of the designs you've made last year? That McDoanld's Haas was my absolute favorite livery last year and really hope it would make a return this year in some form or another!
I think it might be possible to bring it back with a chassis swap since the 2020 cars are in the game.
I'll do some digging and see what's what.

I think it might be possible to bring it back with a chassis swap since the 2020 cars are in the game.
I'll do some digging and see what's what.
If it's tricky to do chassis swap, it would be wonderful if there could be a 2021 version of McDonald's Haas :x3:

"Following their successful year in 2020, McDonald's had decided to further extend and strengthen their partnership with Haas in Formula One. Now that with an enormous backing from America, Haas is aiming at climbing and charge through the field with their two new superstars from F2."

If it's tricky to do chassis swap, it would be wonderful if there could be a 2021 version of McDonald's Haas :x3:

"Following their successful year in 2020, McDonald's had decided to further extend and strengthen their partnership with Haas in Formula One. Now that with an enormous backing from America, Haas is aiming at climbing and charge through the field with their two new superstars from F2."
This is great!
Now I will absolutely have to do a new one :roflmao:

Bonjour quelle voiture incroyable ! Super travail pour une carrière c'est top !

Quel casque choisir pour notre pilote ainsi que les gants et le code couleur s'il vous plait ?
J'ai aussi une question, je suppose que vous allez mettre à la prochaine mise à jour un casque ect, comment modifier notre pilote une fois que notre carrière My Team ou carrière solo est lancée ?
Je ne trouve pas, ce n'est pas comme F1 2020 avec la personnalisation.
Pareil pour modifier le niveau IA ect je ne trouve pas...

Merci pour vos réponses :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing