Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
2021 Mission Winnow Lamborghini - My Team Package

MyTeam 2021 Mission Winnow Lamborghini - My Team Package 1.01

MyTeam items for the F1 games
hi can you make the Lamborghini livery not for Devon Butler car but for Breakthrough because well i didnt pre-ordered it and it makes me kinda sad because i love Lamborghini

All the gloves and helments in the game would show up blurry. I think i broke it with another mod not yours sorry for the confusion.
If you had something that replaced Devon Butlers gloves and helmet it's for sure because of that.
I don't include default mipmaps in my mods so you probably had a conflict with the files.

i did copy and paste to a fresh install and everytime i load my save (dont have any of your skins active yet) my game instantly crashes please help what did i do wrong

are you going to do a full team package including gantry and computers and everything some one just did that with a monster energy my team full package?

Great work mate,

is it possible for you to finish the ferrari livery with the black and green "Mission winnow" Logos on the car, helmets , driversuits, pitcrew and team cloths.
I hope to hear from you . You can make the ferrari complete

Great work mate,

is it possible for you to finish the ferrari livery with the black and green "Mission winnow" Logos on the car, helmets , driversuits, pitcrew and team cloths.
I hope to hear from you . You can make the ferrari complete
Right now I focus on My Team liveries.
First Full Team Packages for normal teams will come around October-November.

Solutions
Seen his prices, and it's not even close. They're actually very fair considering the ammount of work that goes into it. Not sure why you feel the need to talk **** tbh.
I knew the price he asked on F1 2020 when one can to me instead and said how much he asked. Wasnt a reasonable price

Could someone tell my why the livery is working doesn't work in my team?
I think i did everything good and it just looks like a blurry Devon Buttler livery.