2021 McLaren Mercedes - Mod Package (Car Livery, Race Gear, Attires)

Skins 2021 McLaren Mercedes - Mod Package (Car Livery, Race Gear, Attires) 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mikołaj Juszczak submitted a new resource:

2021 McLaren Mercedes - Mod Package (Car Livery, Race Gear, Attires) - McLaren Mercedes Skin

View attachment 336117

The new era for McLaren starts in 2021 as they return to Mercedes engines hoping to return to days of the glory that the McLaren Mercedes partnership brought to the team.

The livery features a signature shinny McLaren Orange paint and the matte grey.

View attachment 336119View attachment 336120View attachment 336121View attachment 336122View attachment 336123

The driver gear is also in...

Read more about this resource...

Top quality work as always. Your mods are great. Not only the mods, but also the presentantion of the mods on the mod main page, the custom tutorials for each mod, how well organized are the folders and files of the mod etc. Excellent work each time.

good job. can someone tell me please why every skin I import with ego erp archiver looks blurry, and not detailed and sharp :-(? and also i have imoprted all files but something isn't right, the upper protective shield is grey and should be orange..

Last edited:
i just installed the car ver 1.18
i don't know why the protective shield is grey instead of orange
text and decal blurry, original skins are not blurry
when i import files ego must convert files to .tif.mippmaps and save the files, maybe the conversion is the problem

Last edited:
Hey Peter, thanks for your great skins. I followed your tutorial, everything works perfectly except the halo's color and a few white stripes - what did I do wrong? I replaced the skin with my backup and installed it a second time to see if it worked, but alas, still the same issue.

mclaren2021.jpg

Hey Peter, thanks for your great skins. I followed your tutorial, everything works perfectly except the halo's color and a few white stripes - what did I do wrong? I replaced the skin with my backup and installed it a second time to see if it worked, but alas, still the same issue.

View attachment 343204
I think you might be using the old McLaren Car Model. You maybe have it from some other mod or you didn't update your game. This skin is for the latest one.

Okay. My game should be up to date, but obviously there's something wrong with my files. I'll try to find out, thanks. By the way, Red Bull's suits are very blurry, is that a mipmap issue?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%