2021 McDonald's Haas - Full Team Fantasy Package

Skins 2021 McDonald's Haas - Full Team Fantasy Package 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Peter Roche Racing submitted a new resource:

2021 McDonald's Haas - Full Team Fantasy Package - McDonald's becomes the new title sponsor of Haas

View attachment 424145

McDonald's becomes the new title sponsor of Haas F1 Team.

The team will wear the singnature McDonald's Red & Yellow color combination with the addition of black.

View attachment 424146View attachment 424147View attachment 424148View attachment 424149
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Soooo great, Peter! I think next will be Alfa Romeo, am I right?
Thanks! Yes it will be Alfa Romeo.
car 1 jpg.jpg

Peter Roche Racing submitted a new resource:

2021 McDonald's Haas - Full Team Fantasy Package - McDonald's becomes the new title sponsor of Haas

Read more about this resource...

My master you've absolutely outdid yourself this time.

imo, this is by far the classiest livery I've seen to run with a McDonald design. I especially love the fact that you used them and Coca-Cola as sponsors, not only it made perfect sense for them to partner with an American team, it also keep Haas's red team color so it won't feel out of place in the game.

Last edited:
My master you've absolutely outdid yourself this time.

imo, this is by far the classiest livery I've seen to run with a McDonald design. I especially love the fact that you used them and Coca-Cola as sponsors, not only it made perfect sense for them to partner with an American team, it also keep Haas's red team color so it won't feel out of place in the game.
Thank you very much man! I thought the sponsors would go well together. Coca Cola seemed like a perfect addition to McDonald's. Glad to hear you like that choice.

Thanks! I will try to make something with Ferrari at some point but their chassis is extremely limited. But I will for sure make new driver attires for them since I can create whatever I want when it comes to them.
Hey peter
I have a request
can you please provide a copy paste version for your mods as it will be easier for us to install

This looks fantastic! I'm wondering if this will work for the F1 2021 game, or if it's possible for you to recreate the livery to be compatible with this game? This is the first custom mod I have looked to install (that isn't a MyTeam one) and I'm worried it might break my game if I try to install it.

Thanks Peter for your fantastic designs!

This looks fantastic! I'm wondering if this will work for the F1 2021 game, or if it's possible for you to recreate the livery to be compatible with this game? This is the first custom mod I have looked to install (that isn't a MyTeam one) and I'm worried it might break my game if I try to install it.

Thanks Peter for your fantastic designs!
Thanks! I will probably convert this for F1 2021 unless I will be able to create something better on the 2021 Haas car.
At the moment I advise you not to install it unless you are experienced with swaping the chassis and installing other files manually with Ego ERP Archiver.

Reactions: 03z
Thanks! I will probably convert this for F1 2021 unless I will be able to create something better on the 2021 Haas car.
At the moment I advise you not to install it unless you are experienced with swaping the chassis and installing other files manually with Ego ERP Archiver.
I wonder if you'll use the FOM chassis for AI teams more for future projects (since you'll have a lot more creative freedom)? The MW Ferrari from 2020 was absolutely stunning and you're the main reason why I'm still addicted at playing that game instead of 2021 (Nearly 1700hours now and still climbing everyday!).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 38.9%