2021 Helmet Pack by spood

Helmets 2021 Helmet Pack by spood 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
renjiro2020 submitted a new resource:

2021 Helmet Pack by spood - Helmet Pack including ALL teams

Welcome to the 2021 Helmet Pack mod!
View attachment 522722
thanks for all the support from all these months of helmet mods, i really appreciate it. now i present you with my biggest mod yet, one that i can atleast create well enough with my skillset. enjoy!

CREDITS :
Massive thanks to
- Yus#3445
for helping me out with testing out the mod...

Read more about this resource...

I think there is a problem with the Aston Martin helmet in the Copy/Paste Installation Files. When you select it, it shows the Mclaren helmet ingame.

Otherwise awesome work!:thumbsup:

Hi, i'm not familiar with limitations to Modding on F1 because I m new to this, but is it possible to add the Plastic Pieces on top of Lewis or max's helmets to these Helmets? or is outside the limitations?

Hey so I really love how it looks but I don't have the deluxe version which means I can't use it unless I change the file name. But I am not sure what to change the file name to so that mod works with the common helmets. Can you help?

Hey so I really love how it looks but I don't have the deluxe version which means I can't use it unless I change the file name. But I am not sure what to change the file name to so that mod works with the common helmets. Can you help?
sorry im still unsure about installing helmets outside the DLC content pack

bonjour je me permets de vous contacter, je me suis dit s'il est possible de me faire un casque meredes avec les sponsors et ajouter n20 sur le casque et le drapeau france
s'il te plaît

renjiro2020 submitted a new resource:

2021 Helmet Pack by spood - Helmet Pack including ALL teams

Read more about this resource...
Hi, I have a question, regarding the 2021 Helmet Pack by spood 1.0 because when I put the files of a custom aiden, akkerman and devon helmet file, the helmets in the game do not change, they only stay in the basic colors, I even deleted the basic files but nothing happened, can you help? I will be very grateful

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back