Alright when was that again.....?

it would be nice if they make a few changes to Monaco. obviously it's a high concentration track .. but one place to catch up would be nice. it no longer lives up to this time. speed and acceleration of the car, at least in my opinion. usually it gives a boring race with overtaking in the pit stop.
I think at this point it's just a traditional race now, not much to enjoy about it apart from the scenary and the unique layout. I think turn 1 could be made a bit tighter though, if anything, and maybe the nouvelle chicane or something but again thats just monaco lol!

Because of all the hate the guy seems to be getting in the (social) media I am starting to become a fan of Mazepin so I voted he will survive and not bin it.

(and he will also finish the race, surprisingly in P10 :D)
I think that a lot of the social media hate is pretty unfounded. That Instagram post was the kind of thing that dumb kids do. I believe that everyone deserves some grace.

But on track, he has been pretty terrible. All the getting in the way and being generally impolite and not contrite is not good. And then he's spinning like telling a 10 year-old trying NASCAR in iRacing. I hope I'm wrong and he doesn't bin it in Qualy, but I'll be surprised.

I doubt he misbehaved on track on purpose. The way he obeyed blue flags would be ok in any series than F1. He hasn't spun that much and they were good drivers who spun a lot in practice trying to see where the limit was.
He's just a slow driver in a slow car.

Last edited:
I doubt he misbehaved on track on purpose. The way he obeyed blue flags would be ok in any series than F1. He hasn't spun that much and they were good drivers who spun a lot in practice trying to see where the limit was.
He's just a slow driver in a slow car.
I don't think that he is deliberately getting in anyone's way either. But he doesn't seem particularly contrite about his mistakes on track either.

Hasn't spun that much? He didn't complete a single lap in Bahrain. He has caused a yellow or red flag in several practice sessions. Of course, if you never spin then you're not pushing. Yes, he's in a slow car, but so is his teammate.

Spain - Schumacher's fastest lap was 1.4 s faster than Mazepin's
Portugal - MSC's fastest was .9 s faster than MAZ
Imola - MSC's fastest was 1.2 s faster than MAZ

Now in FP2 at Monaco they were almost even, with MAZ being .01 s faster. So maybe this is the race where he figures it out.

Mr Chamberlain, you should be ashamed Sir. This thread is wicked and cruel...and also quite hilarious!

Would make a great sweepstake, if only you could have a bunch of friends round to watch the race.

I'll put my 50p on Portier.

Mr Chamberlain, you should be ashamed Sir. This thread is wicked and cruel...and also quite hilarious!

Would make a great sweepstake, if only you could have a bunch of friends round to watch the race.

I'll put my 50p on Portier
If he bins it in Portier that is probably the only way he'd ever be associated with Senna. He probably won't do it from the race lead though.

Last edited:
Got to hand it to him - he settled down, stopped overdriving, and at least put in a lap. I do love Monaco though - while MAZ did finish the media golden boys Leclerc and Schumacher both caused red flags in extremely similar incidents.

As I live just around the corner, I had to be here!

DSC00142.JPG

DSC00766.JPG

DSC00533.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back