Alright when was that again.....?

it would be nice if they make a few changes to Monaco. obviously it's a high concentration track .. but one place to catch up would be nice. it no longer lives up to this time. speed and acceleration of the car, at least in my opinion. usually it gives a boring race with overtaking in the pit stop.

Perhaps they could remove the chicane out of the tunnel and make it a DRS stretch into what would become a heavier braking left. Realistically the drivers could just use their battery to tactically kill that however. The reality is these current cars are better for time trials than racing.

Perhaps they could remove the chicane out of the tunnel and make it a DRS stretch into what would become a heavier braking left. Realistically the drivers could just use their battery to tactically kill that however. The reality is these current cars are better for time trials than racing.
The track isnt the problem. The cars are.

Formula e was awesome. The classic GP was awesome, too, even if Alesi could not be overtaken. Spectacular and a joy to watch. The F1 cars have too much downforce and are too big. I really hope, that the regulation changes work next year.

2009 had similar aero restrictions and resulted in a great era of F1 with several fantastic years.

Traditionally F1 at Monaco has it free practices on Thursday and Saturday because as I understood local traffic need the roads especially on Friday. Now I see a FP2 sprint race on Friday. Then why not also F1 practice on Friday? Maybe because of all day close and now a couple of hours for FP2? Who knows.

BTW I had to vote Max Verstappen as predicted winner of this race....hope wins from reality ;)

Verstappen will start from pole position, then mid race something will happens to his car, then Hamilton takes the lead, something happens to his car too, but he wins the Monaco GP eventually. Lando, Ric, Lecrec, Sainz will finish on points :D

Last edited:
I guess this site has gone 100% sim only on the main page, and there will be no more news posts concerning F1 or other real racing? That's really a shame, as it was nice to have a mix of both.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 136 13.9%