Alright when was that again.....?

Nothing as changed and the Haas is undrivable.

2021 looks like 2020.
The lack of evolution in the car is why a driver like Mazapin should not be in it. It's not a stable enough platform for a rookie. MSC and Mazapin should consider if being at Haas will mean the end of their respective careers. The old days of drivers starting at the figurative back and progressing through the teams to the front of the grid are gone. Most of the teams are run by risk averse investment companies; they would prefer the whole thing did not feature winning or losing.

Thank goodness for eSports - where the real spirit of Motorsport lives on.

Last edited:
SIr L.H., well done sir.

3f59b29e4d8fecda7f714fe3652bf7b5.png

well, Hell of a race drove by Sir LH. not in the fastest car, so I will wait for the Verstappen Fans to say he won because he had the best Car.
I really like Perez, being a Latino I pull for him, he will always give 100 percent, lets hope Red Bull Doesn't sabotage him if he get closer or start beating Max, as Red Bull loves doing stuff like that.

They say if you gain an advantage be leaving the track you have to give back the position. One could argue that during the un-competitive parts you don't gain an advantage there. Would make sense to investigate that in the sim if that's true.
There is:
1) gaining advantage like higher speed in battle by going out of track
2) gaining advantage like having faster times between point A and B by going out of track somewhere in between.
Both should be punished the same in my opinion.

They say if you gain an advantage be leaving the track you have to give back the position. One could argue that during the un-competitive parts you don't gain an advantage there. Would make sense to investigate that in the sim if that's true.
After red bull complained stewards realized their misstake and started monitor track rules again. Obviously there is an advantage since every one used that line during testing. If it was slower and cause more tire wear drivers wouldnt use it. Self explanatory :)

Did you guys noticed, the textures on track are outdated, they still say its "Expo 2020 Dubai", but it's already 2021.

But Vettel, what was he thinking after the Ocon overtake.
I can't prove it, but I have a strong suspicion that somebody named JOSS may have kidnapped poor ol Seb several years ago and has been impersonating the poor sod ever since. When Seb was at his peak, he never hit people who overtook....unnnnlesssss it was a team-mate. So clearly we have a case of Sebimpersonation and I think authorities should begin an exhaustive search for the real Vettel. To begin with, probably best to identify co-conspirators who may have assisted....How may people live in Dutch-Land?

Last edited:
Can't see why Perez gets driver of the day.

No doubt he drove well, but with the fastest car if Bottas or Hamilton came from the back everyone says.. Mehh they got the fastest car we expect them to come through the pack.

Alonso on the other hand after time away with a slower car came through to 7th until reliability... Give him the Redbull and we'll see how it's done.

I don't expect Hamilton to ever get driver of the day.. But its clear skill, cunning, intelligence, and strategy won.

Off track? Micheal Schumacher would have done the same... Push the boundaries of the rules.
F1 Teams always push the boundaries of the rules.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years