Alright when was that again.....?

I Hope every race a close race with the the top teams Merc vs Redbull. But Merc is Merc I think this weekend they are much stronger than the test weekend for sure!!

Last edited:
For some reason a Yuki Tsunoda overtake compilation came up in my youtube feed the other day and that made me a fan. Haven't been watching much F1 lately.

Ideally, anyone but the Mercs; namely Hamilton. Of the anyone else category, the part-time Ferrari fan in me would love to see either Leclerc or Sainz get the win. Ferrari has been handed bad luck after bad luck for the past year and a half at least. They could use at least one championship season, with or without Mick. Realistically, however, if Hamilton doesn't win, that usally means Bottas or Verstappen. And I definitely prefer Mad Max over Bottas, plus it's the most realistic scenario. Bottas seems to be too content to be Hamilton's test dummy.

Realistically, Lewis, but I'd love to see Sainz win it with his first race at the Scuderia.
Danny Ric on the podium ahead of the Renaults would be nice for him, and show everyone that the move was a good one. But you also can't count Alonso out. If the Renaults are close enough to the McLarens then I wouldn't bet against Alonso to maximise the opportunities should they arise.

All in all, with the driver and team changes, I'm really looking forward to this year with hope.
Some teams may have stopped development of their cars in preparation for the new ruleset coming in next year. It could be that we see some surprises on the podium this year. (well I can dream...)

Unless you were a subscriber to F1TV and extended your subscription you cannot (in Germany).

Forgot about that service :) It´s 27 Euro per year...that sounds okay if the service is working. Does anyone use it in Germany ?
Got 2 questions:
- can i watch the races live ? I do only see "Live timings, leaderboards, Telemetry, Live-Positions on track"
- If i can watch the races in the App -> is there any advertisement in the race like it was on free-tv ?

Have never used this service before...

Last edited:
Honestly, Sky Sports Germany is absolutely useless if you're only gonna watch F1. They killed the Free-TV broadcasting in Germany so you either pay 25 Euros per month for Sky or you pay 7 Euros per month for F1TV using a VPN. I connect to France and watch it through there and it's definitely worth it.

To answer to Foxi81, F1TV Pro Access is no longer available in Germany thanks to Sky, so you can't watch anything live. Hence why I personally use a VPN and watch through France.
About advertising, I haven't seen any during my entire time I've used F1TV last year and this year, so I don't think they do advertising when you already pay for it.

Last edited:
The Honey Badger! Daniel Ricciardo! An Aussie in a Mclaren is pretty much the best thing to happen in F1 since...ever. I'm guessing all 23 races this season will be won by LH though

Forgot about that service :) It´s 27 Euro per year...that sounds okay if the service is working. Does anyone use it in Germany ?
Got 2 questions:
- can i watch the races live ? I do only see "Live timings, leaderboards, Telemetry, Live-Positions on track"
- If i can watch the races in the App -> is there any advertisement in the race like it was on free-tv ?

Have never used this service before...
If you mean the TV Access subscription for 26.99€, you cant watch live races with that.

The new driver lineup at Team Haas his going to make them a strong mid-field competitor!
When I wrote "time to dream," I wasn't thinking of fevered dreams while dropping acid :)

I actually think that Haas will be dead last. I think that Williams will score a few points with their aggressive aero setup, but Haas will be shut out.

I hope i'm wrong about the mercs. Or at least they aren't a second or more faster in the race when they want to be. Last season max could have the perfect race, strategy and a big dose of luck and lewis could still win comfortably with a puncture on the last lap.

Bottas second fastest behind max in FP1 :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 362 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing