Alright when was that again.....?

Disappointed we lost 13 hours of racing. But the racing we did have was top notch. Surprised how little interest this community has in sports car racing, seems like the majority still prefer F1 despite the current state of that sport.
It gathers a lot of interest, but the lack of interest from within this community here is astonishing. Tis race had me scream at my TV .. F1 makes me fall asleep. And who cares about big names (besides the fact that we had a lot of big GT names in it)?
The camaraderie in this race is so good. Anyone else seen the late at night part, where after the red flag the German pit commentator (Patrick Simon) ran into the guy who's Porsche went up in flames earlier on? Cleaning out his box all alone? After a few words he put his mic away and went about helping him carry tires around.
The most interesting video of this years 24h NOS:
lots of insights inside.
I love how everyone loves that team. And they did what quite a few didn't: Finish.

I think its the lack of superstar drivers. I can name all F1 drivers but shockingly, so can my wife :O_o: and she's not THAT interested in F1, let alone any other motorsport.
While I know most sportscar racers, noone springs to mind as an actual superstar. And my wife knows none of them...
I understand that. As an American, even F1 is considered niche. But for some reason I'd thought there'd be more interest at this community.

1. The tyre wear at bahrain & monaco (And i haven't tried many circuits but its the same on every circuit that i have played) is really bad and brake lockup is too frequent.

2. Aston-martin drivers suit is the original vanilla (sadly:() but when you are entering the car it turns red like ferrari and then again changes to force india it is very weird.

I ONLY FOUND THESE TWO MAIN ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED.

Disappointed we lost 13 hours of racing. But the racing we did have was top notch. Surprised how little interest this community has in sports car racing, seems like the majority still prefer F1 despite the current state of that sport.
I love the 24h Nurb but I have to admit that I'm not watching much sports car racing outside of this one event, mostly because no one around me is watching this category. What championship do you recommend watching for a newcomer?
It gathers a lot of interest, but the lack of interest from within this community here is astonishing. Tis race had me scream at my TV .. F1 makes me fall asleep. And who cares about big names (besides the fact that we had a lot of big GT names in it)?
It's also the length I believe. I only watch parts of the endurance races (and only LM and the Nurb to be honest) because it's just really long and it's a bit frustrating to not be able to follow the strategy and the unfolding of the race due to that.
I'm sometimes wondering if it would not be better to watch highlights but then it's not live sport anymore...
What's your "viewing strategy"with this kind of races? :D

Last edited:
I love the 24h Nurb but I have to admit that I'm not watching much sports car racing outside of this one event, mostly because no one around me is watching this category. What championship do you recommend watching for a newcomer?

It's also the length I believe. I only watch parts of the endurance races (and only LM and the Nurb to be honest) because it's just really long and it's a bit frustrating to not be able to follow the strategy and the unfolding of the race due to that.
I'm sometimes wondering if it would not be better to watch highlights but then it's not live sport anymore...
What's your "viewing strategy"with this kind of races? :D
I usually watch the IMSA races on replay while I'm working. It makes great background noise.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%