Alright when was that again.....?

Q2 just finished, and top 26 cars are within 9,2 seconds! I just love this race :D
Absolutely! :thumbsup:

The race of the classics this morning was very exciting too. But they also wrecked a few cars in case of the bad weather conditions until the red flag was coming. I saw one Porsche 964 lying on the roof...

Incredible race so far, so much action and "drama" in just the first hour already. Right now I like that they are not yet chickening out and red flagging it despite the heavy rain.

Impossible to say who will win. But I sure hope both the Glickenhaus and the 5-pot KTMs can annoy the GT3s a little. Or even the TCR cars, if the weather stays like this.

Growing up in England we had a game named British Bulldog. You shouted "British Bulldog 1 2 3" And ran across a field and the bulldog (A person pre selected) had to catch you and stop you.
The Azerbajan GP at Baku was like that. If you don't get caught out by the track you can finish. I cant remember a podium where the 3 drivers where underdogs (Being that they are overshoe by teammates with Perez and Vettel. And Gasly is a privateer team )
Yes i feel sorry for Verstappen and Stroll as there tire's failed. The AWS graphic showed red hot tires on the back. This means they are ready to pop. To be honest the race was quite clean for the most part. I thought there would be a pile up of cars any second. But the accidents did not affect the other drivers as they happened when the car's where running wide open.
Lets hope for more racing like this in the future.

I think its the lack of superstar drivers. I can name all F1 drivers but shockingly, so can my wife :O_o: and she's not THAT interested in F1, let alone any other motorsport.
While I know most sportscar racers, noone springs to mind as an actual superstar. And my wife knows none of them...

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing