2021 Alpine F1 Team - Full Team Fantasy Package

Skins 2021 Alpine F1 Team - Full Team Fantasy Package 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Peter Roche Racing submitted a new resource:

2021 Alpine F1 Team - Full Team Fantasy Package - My own take on the Alpine team

View attachment 450397

This is my own take on the Alpine team.

New era for the Renault team as they rename themselfes to Alpine.
The team switches from the famous black & yellow to their national French colours.
The car is painted mainly in the French Navy colour along with the blue red & white accents.

Copy & Paste installation for Car & Driver Attires.
The rest has to be installed manually. If you don't how to do that check the video tutorial below.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I tried to do it by myself and it was glossy like you told. I think I did something wrong and wanted to ask someone more experienced. Even matte black looks amazing :D

2021 Alpine, did someone really think, they would keep the black? :roflmao:
Of course not. But as I said before I couldn't get the metallic finish. Without it the blue would look really bad in my opinion.
Second of all this car has no blackout section at the bottom. Because of that using a bright colour as a base makes it look weird, big and not clean. This is especially noticable at the front of the car in the bargeboard area
So I settled for the french dark navy colour as a base which in my opinion works well with the red white and blue accents.
If I would have no limitations on the 2020 chassis I would create something different but working on them is all about compromise.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back