2020 ?

chrome_qPIBEluQ2f.png

I am not a Lewis fan boy, i could not stand him after he crashed into my Hero Jenson Button. But he has matured and he has grown on me. In the middle of picture Schumi has 2 decades. Lewis is one tittle away from a tie and another from beating Schumi. Hes got the car and a good group of people to get there.
I know it sucks i was a Schumacher fan in England when people preferred Mansell and Hill his two rivals. But Lewis is smarter and that works well with the rules. Schumacher was a talent but a bit of a rebel as he would tag a driver out to win. That said he has close competition from Ferrari and Red Bull making it harder for him.

Depends. If Merc stays in F1 and snatch Verstappen after Lewis retires, its all Verstappen. If Ferrari gets their act together, its all Leclerc. Really depends on the teams producing good cars, both of them have champion drivers just waiting for the right tool.

Depends. If Merc stays in F1 and snatch Verstappen after Lewis retires, its all Verstappen. If Ferrari gets their act together, its all Leclerc. Really depends on the teams producing good cars, both of them have champion drivers just waiting for the right tool.
Vestapen is a good driver but wild like Senna or Schumacher at times. With the rules how they are today penalty's will hurt him. Look how many points and podeoms he has given away. Mexico he had pole and did not slow down due to Botas accident and got pushed back and in frustration of being around slower cars caused a accident. Grid penalty's are stupid like that making a fast car start further back and leading to a accident.

As for if Mercedes stick around there are 2 entities. 1 the Factory team "AMG-Mercedes". 2 Mercedes the engine supplier. The factory team may leave once cost citing comes into play. But i can see teams using the engine as independents Like Racing Point and Williams.

Vestapen is a good driver but wild like Senna or Schumacher at times. With the rules how they are today penalty's will hurt him. Look how many points and podeoms he has given away. Mexico he had pole and did not slow down due to Botas accident and got pushed back and in frustration of being around slower cars caused a accident. Grid penalty's are stupid like that making a fast car start further back and leading to a accident.
Yes, Verstappen is young, immature and wild, but he has one thing above almost everyone else - speed. Everyone calms down with age and when that happends, combined with his speed, he could be unbeatable.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%