2020 Season Mod

MGP19 2020 Season Mod V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Zarco: “I signed for Ducati, not for Avintia”

Attachments

• johann-zarco-team-lcr-honda-wi.jpg
    johann-zarco-team-lcr-honda-wi.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 132
to bad motopg wasnt adressed, besides zarco. Alex Marquez same livery since patch 1.0, icer lecuona still has the green number instead of the orange one, binder grey color istead of white, helmet also has the number 44. so no much to gain from me in the update 1.1 and not saying it isnt great made and put effort in.

to bad motopg wasnt adressed, besides zarco. Alex Marquez same livery since patch 1.0, icer lecuona still has the green number instead of the orange one, binder grey color istead of white, helmet also has the number 44. so no much to gain from me in the update 1.1 and not saying it isnt great made and put effort in.
Yeah I spent most of my time just ironing things out, the liveries were made by others but otherwise there wouldn’t have been any livery updates.

What would I change about Alex’s livery though? he hasn’t run in Repsol colours yet only the black and the HRC ones so for me this is all I can do.
I forgot to change Lecuona so yeah sorry my bad on that one.
I also didn’t realise the colour of the 33 for binder was wrong, so thanks for informing me I’ll fix that :)
Binder still has 41 on his helmet in real life so that’s why it’s like that in the mod.

Don’t take this response the wrong way, I was just trying to state my reasoning for things, I’m not mad or anything lol. Hopefully the quality and frequency of updates will improve in the new year as I should be less busy for a bit.

Thanks for the support/feedback mate :)

my compliments for you biker,,,,,for alex Marlboro....biker fast to make an update with the right color of lecuona

can you fast update for fix number lecuona and dalla porta (has number 19)….thanks
8a78124b-5825-4c36-acda-9c1901f9ed21-png.335581

Last edited:
This mod is very good. Would be possible to change the person Jorge Lorenzo and replaced by Alex Márquez in the pits or is there any reason why it cannot be done? It is strange since for example Zarco before in LCR and now in Ducati Avintia always with his person is better. Thanks

Ok, I understand thanks, and it would be possible maybe create a custom pilot Dani Pedrosa26 on the official HRC team as if he had not yet retired in 2018, it would only be to place 26 instead of 99 on the motorcycle and switch to Jorge Lorenzo by Dani Pedrosa in the box

Well, this morning in Sepang we trained in which for my most complicated circuit of the MotoGP 2019 calendar, improving Fabio Quartararo's time this year.:)

Attachments

• Sepang2 copia.jpg
    Sepang2 copia.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Sepang3 copia.jpg
    Sepang3 copia.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 150

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years