2020 Track for British Pack and Intercontinental GT DLC

Hy Guys,
Bacause I don't found a precise answare, I need to ask you:
The 2020 Tracks version for British pack and Internetional GT existing or not?

In my server guide I don't see it in Track Name ID's tabel, but if I have a provate server I can run a server with these track in 2020 version.
For this reason some people say me that the 2020 version of these tracks have the same BoP and the same tyre of 2019 version, other people say me that the in 2020 version change BoP and Tyre ALSO for these tracks...

Can someone say me what is true please? :D

Thank you for the collaboration!
Alex Z. #96

Last edited:
Hy Guys,
Bacause I don't found a precise answare, I need to ask you:
The 2020 Tracks version for British pack and Internetional GT existing or not?

In my server guide I don't see it in Track Name ID's tabel, but if I have a provate server I can run a server with these track in 2020 version.
For this reason some people say me that the 2020 version of these tracks have the same BoP and the same tyre of 2019 version, other people say me that the in 2020 version change BoP and Tyre ALSO for these tracks...

Can someone say me what is true please? :D

Thank you for the collaboration!
Alex Z. #96
IIRC only the GTWC tracks use the 2020 tyres at the moment and I assume that also means the same for BoP - this certainly applies to SP…I’m not sure if MP is different.

A way to test this is to use ACC Results Companion to record the session - it looks at the tyre used (and reports it) and determines the track year from that (DTE Tyres means the 2020 track, 2018/9 otherwise)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back