Alright when was that again.....?

Daniel was the only one that had to fight throughout the entire race, loosing the battle only on the last lap due to stupid Renault tire choice. Easy 5th or even 4th place today given away by Renault.

Last edited:
Carlos Sainz:

1594569775220.png

I'm going with Norris. It would have been Perez, but he ruined his race by being a little impatient and hitting Albon. If he would have been able to pass Albon cleanly, and finish fourth, or just finished 5th behind Albon, then it would have been Perez by a mile.

That Albon/Perez moment must have jump-started his 'Oh no!..not again' senses. The difference between this week and last...he (Albon) opened his steering to the left thereby minimizing the overall car angle. It was a bit of a desperate lunge by Checo and could have ended with the same understeer outcome. The only other difference...Alex entered the corner first with Perez trailing and on the inside.

Last edited:
It was a very close choice between Perez and Lando today - I gave my vote to Lando on the basis of the strength of that last lap, which I thought was brilliant.

There are a surprising number of Stroll apologists around but, geez, he is a really clumsy racer. He can set laptimes that are good enough to stay with everyone, but his racecraft I think is pretty horrendous.

• Deleted member 205301

off course, lando is star on social networks, so any vote of this sort will be for him (and end of race is epic), but seriously I voted Checo, and he deserve it, what a race !
@++

Ferrari as a whole have lost their way. In addition I'm not a fan of Hamilton's never have been. But I think there come's a point when you have to say......maybe its not just the car.

Nah it's DEFINITELY still the car, they drive themselves don't cha know...with the super-secret ULTRA TC™ mode during the slightest of drizzle ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back