Alright when was that again.....?

Daniel Ric obviously the best. He deserved the 5th place. Too bad he keeps being screwed by is own team. Half of the race in soft tires??? When he had done a fantastic job with mediums and everyone else kept that compound...he really deserves a winning car already.

One trend about Lewis I've noticed: if he feels embarrassed the week before he comes back stronger than ever. Just 7 more for the all time wins record :D...not sure if he'll pull it off this year given how short the calendar is though (but it'd be a great achievement if he does). Perfect drive from him today, not a wheel wrong.

Race not as exciting as last week, but Perez really caught my attention today; excellent performance from the Pink Merc. Though it should be no surprise, he dispatched Ricciardo quickly compared to Lance...who I hear is still trying to pass him all now :roflmao:

I noticed Albon nearly lost it at his "memorial site" again today defending against Perez...waiting to see if everyone will rally in his defense again this week...or will they finally admit he's not the strongest around that corner and was part to blame for last week? ;)

After their 1000th race in Mugello, Ferrari needs to take a 100 race siesta to rest and regroup...because this isn't working...plus Leclerc's inexperience is starting to show again. I'm a fan of his driving, but that was a stupid move to say the least.

On to Hungaroring!

Lando Norris, just ahead of Perez. Sainz should have been higher in the standings but that bad pitstop ruined things for him.

For once, it was Leclerc who managed to ruin Ferrari’s race this week. How will Ferrari manage to mess things up next week? Stay tuned...

He did not do anything special , he just fought as all other drivers and got lucky with Perez damaging the wing
He used the tools he had to maximize result in last 2 laps. Last week he could finish on podium, he made it. This time he could attack Ric/Stroll, he made it and added broken wing Ha...Perez. ;)
I’m not talking about the rest of the race as I only watched last 2,5 laps.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.8%