• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

2020 Styrian Grand Prix | Driver Of The Day: Vote Now

Who was you Styrian Grand Prix Driver of the Day?

• Total voters

BillyBobSenna

100RPM
Premium
Dec 30, 2010
Agree 100%! Much as I like and support Hamilton, it's his championship to lose and I doubt it will be particularly close. But the mid-field racing is excellent - I'm really only focused on watching the battles between RP, Mclaren and Renault for the most part. It's fantastic stuff right now.

I got really annoyed at the TV commentators and race directors for not spotting that Lando Norris was catching Sainz at an incredible rate, lap after lap. People are only talking about his last couple of laps, but it's not the whole story.
I do not like the F1 announcers. Brundle needs to go. They need to take lessons from the IndyCar broadcast team.

Aug 4, 2019
Can't believe how slow Ferarri is .... Ferarri's fastest lap of the weekend was the track walk :roflmao:
Lando is going to be one to watch this year.
He has some serious pace in that Mclaren

Reactions: Fat-Alfie

motoliser

250RPM
Jan 12, 2018
Small mistake, it’s yours:roflmao:
After half of the race trying to get past Daniel, Stroll gets away with that penalty free dive bombing on the last laps (Crashtappen style) and says: "ohh it was so hard to get past him".
Enough of protegees in F1, I say!
F1 racing isnt for kids, its high risk sport! Enough is enough.
And Max will only become a man when he gets a podium at Monaco!

Appie Kuipers

500RPM
Jun 8, 2007
After half of the race trying to get past Daniel, Stroll gets away with that penalty free dive bombing on the last laps (Crashtappen style) and says: "ohh it was so hard to get past him".
Enough of protegees in F1, I say!
F1 racing isnt for kids, its high risk sport! Enough is enough.
And Max will only become a man when he gets a podium at Monaco!
Haha, some never growup :roflmao:

motoliser

250RPM
Jan 12, 2018
Haha, some never growup :roflmao:
Exactly, Max couldn't grow up because Red bull stupidity. Giving the only car available to finish a race to the baby face. True champions had to swet their shirts before earning a winning car. That's why Max will never become a champion.
But that doesn't really matter what's important is that in the process Red bull jeopardised Daniel's road to the title. Lets just hope Maclaren matches RB this year and we will have justice next season.

Last edited:

Appie Kuipers

500RPM
Jun 8, 2007
Exactly, Max couldn't grow up because Red bull stupidity. Giving the only car available to finish a race to the baby face. True champions had to swet their shirts before earning a winning car. That's why Max will never become a champion.
But that doesn't really matter what's important is that in the process Red bull jeopardised Daniel's road to the title. Lets just hope Maclaren matches RB this year and we will have justice next season.
Did you see the battle Max versus Bottas? Bottas can only overtake by DRS, give Max that MERC, and let Max and Ham battle.
And you know the RedBull is the minor car, for ones have an open opinion.
( ahg what the hack, we are just sim racers, who think knowing it all)