Alright when was that again.....?

Magnussen rated this as the best race of his career. I tend to agree. He didn't put a foot wrong the entire race and his team made an inspired (if "brave" as Günther Steiner put it in a post-race interview) call to switch to slicks before the start.

I'm a bit suprised that Racing Point hasn't managed to capitalise more on their obvious speed so far. Is the pressure getting to Perez in terms of the very real prospect that he might lose his seat to Vettel next year as RP rebrands to Aston Martin? If anything, it's clear to me that the design department at RP is currently vastly outperforming the trackside racing operation. We'll see how this develops.

Lewis Hamiltion (and indeed the entire Mercedes Benz team) appear to be doing an absolutely awesome job. Hats off to them I say. Red Bull and Honda (excepting the mechanics)? Not so much. McLaren and Red Bull are continuing their fight on level terms and I think I quite fancy McLaren's chances next year with the Merc PU sat in the back and a pair of quick hands at the wheels. Ferrari? They're not where we expect them to be (or maybe they're just returning to their natural, self-imploding, backstabbing level of business as usual? I don't know)

Aramco featuring so heavily as the title sponsor must be because it is Saudi Arabia's state-sponsored oil company and that they're desperate to somehow stay relevant in a world that's rapidly moving to EVs and sustainable energy sources. Remember the recent period where the oil prices dropped so much that Saudi Arabia was in real danger of running out of money? I bet they do too and hence they're going to face some very difficult years this decade as they try to reinvent themselves and move into the 21st century brave new world where their product is no longer as much in demand as it used to be.

Hamilton all the way. Fastest lap on the last lap, the man is a machine. He's fitter now than ever before and is coasting to a seventh Championship. I can see him winning at least nine Championships. There is no one near him at the moment, which says a lot. He's got at least another 5 years in him too.
McLaren signed him up at 13 years old. No wonder.
His persona puts people off him, but he is the greatest driver of this generation by some distance, and maybe the greatest ever.

Last edited:
Is this domination going to carry on another 7 years? I thought Red Bull had it good but this is simply becoming boring now.
Needs to be a more level playing field.F1 owners need to start scratching their heads and try and make the sport more entertaining ,even the cars sound awful.

But the man driving the car is as equal to the job as the car itself. He knows how to extract every drop from the car, he knows what to tell engineers about his car. He uses the tires better than anyone on the grid. He's a master in wet conditions. Basically, he and the car are the complete package. Alonso, Rosberg, and Bottas were, and are driving the exact same cars, but Lewis has used it the absolute best.

Nothing special, if Max and Leclerc have this car it is the same. That cat shines and is by far x7 years the best car. Shumi had a lot of more competition. Sad for F1 and boring. Good for Lewis. But is Lewis the greatest all time. NO

How long is FIA gonna let Mercedes dominate F1.

Lewis lapped everyone up to 4th place.

90% of the race Lewis wasn't even on screen, just cruising along.

This sport is being led by idiots that are playing right into Mercedes hands.

7 years of domination.

The amount of talent on grid Max, Norris, Charles, Ricciardo, etc etc and nobody has chance.

Everyone else is Formula 2 compared to Mercedes.

And before someone quotes me and says sour grapes.

How can you enjoy racing.
When one car is year after year on different playing field.
Fans will start turning away.

You can already predict the back to back at Silverstone would require some insane luck rain or by tiny chance reliability issue that Merecedes won't dominate that race.

Hamilton all the way. Fastest lap on the last lap, the man is a machine. He's fitter now than ever before and is coasting to a seventh Championship. I can see him winning at least nine Championships. There is no one near him at the moment, which says a lot. He's got at least another 5 years in him too.
McLaren signed him up at 13 years old. No wonder.
His persona puts people off him, but he is the greatest driver of this generation by some distance, and maybe the greatest ever.

The fact is he have now for 7 years no competition. No pressure in a WDC fight,

only that season with Rosberg, but it was always a walk over for him. Three or four on the grid can do the same job with that merc car.

EdTLtcBXYAAjilR.jpg

Nothing special, if Max and Leclerc have this car it is the same. That cat shines and is by far x7 years the best car. Shumi had a lot of more competition. Sad for F1 and boring. Good for Lewis. But is Lewis the greatest all time. NO
You could say that, but I would disagree. I think that Lewis possess intangibles that places him on a more lofty perch in terms of driving abilities. Let's not talk about a guy like Schumacher as he was the embodiment of the word cheater, and whether or not he had more competition then is debatable depending on the person. I don't believe that any one driver is the greatest of all time because that what be..... oh STUPID!!! I do believe that some drivers were the absolute best in their time in the sport, and they stood above the rest.

Last edited:
Albon was 60 seconds down on Verstappen after 60 laps. You have an excellent view on which driver is better. Why didn’t you become a F1 team principal?

Albon no power on his car and still recovered 8 places!!! Crashtappen recovered 5 places only during his ultra quick pit stops( again beneficting of unequal pit crew effeciency) and was lucky not to finish in 4th. Give it equal treatment inside the team and you will see a normal narrow gap between the two drivers.

Easy, when saying it about a man who can’t defend him self anymore, says enough about the idiots overhere :mad:
Shumacher was a deplorable cheater and he doesn't need to be around today to debate it. He did what he did in his career because he decided to do those things. Only an idiot would support someone who was a cheater in their job or sport, so what does that say about you really?

Whatever people say its undeniable that Hamilton, Ricciardo and Crashtappen are on a different league but saying that the Dutch is making miracles with that car is absolutely stupid. Red Bull still has top of the grid car but its been their mistake to only put effort on Crashtappen. He will never be a champion.
Albon gained 8 places today lacking power on his car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%