Alright when was that again.....?

I don't get why Max gets driver of the day when you crash at the outlap driving to the grid. That is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. Sure, he did well in the race but eh? Those mechanics though...

My vote goes to Magnussen for driving a Haas in the points
Exactly my thoughts, he just drove a "regular" race, nothing special except his big mistake. Lewis Hamilton would be a more deserved driver of the day, but i also voted for Magnussen, he made the gamble pay out at least a bit, good effort.

the Hungarian race in a nutshell
oh yeah Magnussen made a great job today.
IMG_20200719_221115.jpg

Honorable mention to ARAMCO, sponsoring the whole sport that clearly is chocking us with virtue signaling about going carbon neutral and anti-climate change activities(not saying that i believe in it or not), cut the signaling or the sponsor lol
don't @ me for stating an honest view:D

Honorable mention to ARAMCO, sponsoring the whole sport that clearly is chocking us with virtue signaling about going carbon neutral and anti-climate change activities(not saying that i believe in it or not), cut the signaling or the sponsor lol
don't @ me for stating an honest view:D

Even more so when Gasleys car is shown chucking burning plastic and oil and god knows what into the sky.....

Won't be too long till its all electric anyway....

Anyway i voted for Fabio Quartararo..............

I haven’t watched it yet, I just wish there was someone snapping at Mercedes heels but it’s just not happening. I can see them winning every race this season if not next too barring mechanical failures or a mistake. Gotta handbit to them though, what a car to have that kind of advantage.

This is getting way off topic (although this is where Lewis wants the conversation), but actually you may like to look at the history of the black power movement, it is not particularly a nice and cuddly as you make out, it was valid in the 60's, but not so much in 2020... and it is racist in my and many others opinions.

Including a certain James Baldwin, who isn't as fashionable as Malcome X, but is far far more a valid voice....
I really hope you go and google James Baldwin as he isn't talked about much now, but he was a wonderful man full of wonderful ideas....
Enjoy the race..
James Baldwin isn't talked about much today? You gotta be kidding he is absolutely talked about, especially how relevant his debate with William F. Buckley is today.

Your view is shared by millions so I don't expect to change the views of you lot, just as you won't change my view. The only thing I'd agree with you is that hamilton is a b....y good driver. I don't think though, I have ever heard a hamilton fan give credit to the car or team. You must be absolutely enjoying F1, good for you, I am pleased for you, wish I could enjoy it.
I am absolutely enjoying F1 now. Watching Lewis decimate the field brings me much joy. You see, I'm in it strictly for the spoils and nothing more. Move out of the way Schumi!!!

Best driver was Hamilton.
Red Bull once again giving all the attention to Crashtappen and almost penalizing Albon with that grid intervention. Albon did a much better job than Crashtappen. It's sad to see that Albon has to beg his own team for power...once again we see there are two distinct teams inside Red Bull just look how they fixed the baby's face car in 15m and neglected the rules assisting Albon on the grid.
By the way Mercedes gave Crashtappen the 2nd place as present because Bottas had no need to pit that late on race. Mercedes able to play safe with so much power on their cars.

Never the less great drive from the rain master crashing on the way to the grid!!! Loll

Last edited:
Red Bull once again giving all the attention to Crashtappen and almost penalizing Albon with that grid intervention. Albon did a much better job than Crashtappen. It's sad to see that Albon has to beg his own team for power...once again we see there are two distinct teams inside Red Bull just look how they fixed the baby's face car in 15m and neglected the rules assisting Albon on the grid.
By the way Mercedes gave Crashtappen the 2nd place as present because Bottas had no need to pit that late on race. Mercedes able to play safe with so much power on their cars.

Never the less great drive from the rain master crashing on the way to the grid!!! Loll
So you are strange :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Albon was 60 seconds down on Verstappen after 60 laps. You have an excellent view on which driver is better. Why didn’t you become a F1 team principal?

Easy for him with no cars behind him, again no competition his car is to good
But the man driving the car is as equal to the job as the car itself. He knows how to extract every drop from the car, he knows what to tell engineers about his car. He uses the tires better than anyone on the grid. He's a master in wet conditions. Basically, he and the car are the complete package. Alonso, Rosberg, and Bottas were, and are driving the exact same cars, but Lewis has used it the absolute best.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%