Alright when was that again.....?

Can't belive the restart there. Back of the pack going before the leader. Can't tell who went first and started it.. Anyone got any ideas? Was it the Alfa? Also what has Seb done to deserve the luck he's having. Bet he can't wait till he gets a new start next year! 14 cars left, 50 racing laps to go... Haven't had a clean lap yet.

Regarding the first incident, as mentioned above, I'm not sure what they were trying three wide, it didn't work for the F2 drivers!

I’m not sure but looked like it happened behind the Renault so could be Russel speeding up then slowing down. Need to see his onboard to be sure

Haha, Bottas just hit the throttle to get 2 secs to Albon in 1 lap. And then manage the 1.5s gap to Hamilton. So that his boss leader Hamilton safely becomes P1.

My top 3 snoozefests this year:
1. Barcelona
2. Spa
3. Mugello

Last edited:
I really don't like the "lapped cars can unlap themselves after a red flag" rule.
without this rule the P10 was guaranteed for Russel even with his **** start:D

There is something fundamentally wrong when the guy in 2nd place slows down so he can regenerate his battery for one quick lap for 1 point, then just sits back and rolls around for comfortable 2nd....

Then you see Russell literally hanging it out and driving the wheels off a poor F1 car to try to get 10th and 1 point........its all just wrong and so so dull.

If people still think after this race that there is no team order in place for the Mercedes drivers then I don't know what else needs to happen. For the first stop Bottas requested the opposite tire compound to Hamilton, so make a guess what happened? When the last SC period started you could watch the trackmap with Bottas making the stop first, while slowing down afterwards so that Hamliton could build a big enough gap. You can say what you want but Rosberg would have used his elbows for the first restart. Yet, no reaction or anything from Bottas. Hamilton is allowed to go for the fastest lap while Bottas just sits back in the last lap without having a go on his own. I don't know what to say, but Vettel showed more opposition against Charles in one single moment, than Bottas throughout the whole race, while throughout the practice sessions Valteri was allways a notch faster than Lewis.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%