Alright when was that again.....?

Great track where Kimi made his F1 Test debut

Funnily, when Raikkonen stormed around at Mugello (aged just 20) still in that boy-yet-to-be-full-grown-man mould, Lando Norris, who took his maiden podium earlier this year, was barely a few months old, while George Russell was two and the great Michael Schumacher had won just his third world championship.
:laugh:

There's some talk going around that McLaren may be interested in putting Perez in an IndyCar - that would be awesome!

Sounds like McLaren would think about running a 3rd car (in Indy), but don't have the funding carved out right now. I think Perez would bring some pretty hefty sponsor money, though. Either way, surely even running 3 IndyCars would be about 1/10th the cost of the F1 program.

Perez should seriously consider this. Right now, the only drives in F1 that he could get would be at Haas or Alfa. Red Bull are not interested (they said so today). What's the point of signing with Haas or Alfa? He'll be stuck in the back of the grid. Indycar on the other hand is a much more open championship and for my money, that's where the best racing is happening right now. The cars look amazing, many drivers can fight for the championship and the reputation of the series is slowly but surely on the way up. And as you mention, the costs are a fraction of the obscene budgets in F1. Perez is Mexican, it would make sense for him to race close to home. And maybe one day Indycar will expand to Mexico.

Last edited:
We really do not know. Budget cap 2021 and a new aero package for 2022. I like vettel he has achieved a lot as a driver but i think his juice is running out. With pressure from the next generation he may struggle to keep up.
Inclined to agree on that plus you have to remember that with the latest rule ratifications Stroll snr can't just go and copy the best car out there anymore. Sadly for Seb he's learned the hard way that you're only as good as your last race. As I've stated earlier I'm probably a heck of a lot older than most in this debate and sadly I've seen too many once great drivers ending up in mid field or tail end Charlie teams because they just couldn't bring themselves to just walk away or see the writing on the wall. This world is full of young up and coming drivers who would give their right arm for a fraction of the opportunities that Stroll jnr has had. That being said I always rated him in the junior formulae, I think he either jumped or was pushed into F1 a little bit too early. Time will tell but I can't see Vetel taking kindly to getting his tail whooped by a rookie any more than I can see Stroll snr coming on the radio to fav son saying "Dude Vetel is quicker" let him through. Somehow I think next season is going to be rather interesting

Again Perez out qualifies Stroll, and he didn't have the new aero package that stroll did have.
LOL good luck next season AMR with Vettle as he is there just to make Stroll look good and for the marketing advantages.
Sorry to say Vettle is a good few seasons passed his best

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing