2020 Formula One Tuscan Grand Prix | Discussion Thread

Who do you want to see win the Tuscan Grand Prix?

• Total voters

Jan Larsen

500RPM
Premium
Sep 20, 2009
I see Formula Ford is out in force today...

T2 was a racing incident, perhaps Gasly can be blamed a bit more for taking the hero line in between everyon else, but the safety car restart was entirely predictable. The later restart, the better for the leader. Result? Everyone bunch up (and crash evidently).

Last edited:

Alz_D

All about the N
Premium
May 28, 2019
Can't belive the restart there. Back of the pack going before the leader. Can't tell who went first and started it.. Anyone got any ideas? Was it the Alfa? Also what has Seb done to deserve the luck he's having. Bet he can't wait till he gets a new start next year! 14 cars left, 50 racing laps to go... Haven't had a clean lap yet.

Regarding the first incident, as mentioned above, I'm not sure what they were trying three wide, it didn't work for the F2 drivers!

Kjell81d

100RPM
Apr 21, 2017
Even as a Mercedes fanboy, I hate seeing them miles away better then everyone. Every race tends to be about who gets the third spot on podium.

Last edited:
Reactions: ast654

Lesley Buurlage

CEO Northern Lions Esports simracing department
Premium
May 7, 2013
danny ric on the podium and russell in the points, those are the 2 things that will make this race beareble for me at the end. Bottas is the perfect wingman once again so we don't have to expect anything happening at the front

Bruce Banner

100RPM
Oct 6, 2011
It would still be a race , albeit between the 2 Mercedes , if Merc's 2nd driver was great but Bottas is average . At least Rosberg used to compete with Hamilton . Bottas either just can't take it to Hamilton or he just dutifully lingers behind like a lapdog .

Sep 24, 2018
Can't belive the restart there. Back of the pack going before the leader. Can't tell who went first and started it.. Anyone got any ideas? Was it the Alfa? Also what has Seb done to deserve the luck he's having. Bet he can't wait till he gets a new start next year! 14 cars left, 50 racing laps to go... Haven't had a clean lap yet.

Regarding the first incident, as mentioned above, I'm not sure what they were trying three wide, it didn't work for the F2 drivers!
I’m not sure but looked like it happened behind the Renault so could be Russel speeding up then slowing down. Need to see his onboard to be sure

Reactions: muzikant