2020 Formula One Tuscan Grand Prix | Discussion Thread

Who do you want to see win the Tuscan Grand Prix?

• Total voters

ZuneGuy

100RPM
Nov 8, 2010
Same thing happened to Lewis during qualifying lap at the A1 circuit this season, and guess who went off at the cost of everyone's lap that day - Bottas.

Last edited:

Kindly

100RPM
May 20, 2020
I want to see LeClerc win it as he is doing well. Noticed track limits were agreed beyond the white line. Wish that was the case in online racing sims.

Reactions: ast654

stevem

GearGrinder
May 14, 2013
What ever happened to track limits? Mugello needs to add some sausage curbs to those chicanes.

tr1v1um

100RPM
May 19, 2013
What ever happened to track limits? Mugello needs to add some sausage curbs to those chicanes.
I don't see any issues on this track with track limits as there are zero paved runoffs. If you leave the track you loose time anyway or you have the chance of damaging your car or simply crashing. And it just shows that gravel traps are the way to go.

dario993

250RPM
Jul 29, 2019
Objectively this really shouldn't be surprising for this year's Mercedes at this track. It's still jaw-dropping to actually see pop up on the telemetry though.

i can only image this g force i was at one of biggest hypercoaster in europe it hit 4,8 G and i didnt know where i am, an Hamilton hittin 5,6 G how many laps? wont tey get sick of tis track later?

smasha

250RPM
Mar 1, 2010
Danny now out qualifying the team he is going too,can’t take a trick.

Looking forward to this race on this beautiful track.

Good luck all and have a bonza race.

Loving the Ferrari footage on Sky Sports.

Locked up like prisoners here in Melbourne,Australia.

6 more weeks hopefully for some freedom,Thank God for sport to watch.

Beautiful sunny day it looks in Italy.

Reactions: snyperal

smasha

250RPM
Mar 1, 2010
i can only image this g force i was at one of biggest hypercoaster in europe it hit 4,8 G and i didnt know where i am, an Hamilton hittin 5,6 G how many laps? wont tey get sick of tis track later?
I think Astronauts only get 3.5 g max travelling on a rocket to space.

I have been on a big rollercoaster,one with a backward seat which scared the living **** out of me.

It was the DC Rivals Hypercoaster ,4.3 g here in the Gold Coast,Australia,going forward was scary enough but I have motion sickness,took a pill but still felt like death when taking the two seats that face backwards,my gf loved it,she has no fear lol.

We are both in our 50’s and still love going on these rides.

Last edited:

BrainsBush

500RPM
Jun 16, 2017
Hopefully the engineers can fix the (electrical start) issue of Max' car before the start.

Enjoy the race!

Edit: Top mechanics/electricians! They fixed it again
Edit2: apperently not when shifting

Last edited: