Alright when was that again.....?

Certainly an interesting race weekend. When the unexpected happens, I find it more interesting to delve into what the reasons for it may be, instead of going onto social media with “look at him school them all on a slidey track!1” as soon as a mid-field driver goes 4 seconds quicker than everyone in Q. A moments research reveals that some cars get heat into the tyres much quicker than others, at the expense of durability. A year or two back, one team in particular really struggled with overheating tyres compared to the others so they worked on fixing it; very complicated to get the balance right.

Obviously very difficult conditions out there judging by the number of spin and lock-ups by great drivers, so a number of commendable performances.

Driver of today : all the top three did exceptionally well.

Last edited:
As it stands neither driver have been F1 Champion. I cant believe how angry Max fans are. He is a talented driver but is not yet the finished article as demonstrated today. He needs to get away from his dad , Horner and Marko to mature.

whoho, not most Max fans, only some. Too bad 'some' happen to be very vocal here. since I'm Dutch I love it when he does great things but like most dutch fans, I too will straight admit it when he is immature and reckless again. Today was again a day like that. Too many mistakes because always on the limit, even when its clear overtaking is not going to happen.

To be fair, it's not the first time he makes mistakes in the wet. Even his most applauded races in the wet he made many mistakes. (Brazil '16 and Hockenheim '19)

Hats of to Hamilton, a great drive like he always does in wet races. Kept his cool to strike when he could, in a car that clearly wasn't the best this weekend. A well deserved championship, I feel lucky to have witnessed 2 GOATs earn their titles.

This seemed amusing, why was Vettel standing on the wrong side, he was only third today? Is it politics or just normal in Turkey GP?

Is it for Ferrari history book, looks like Ferrari was second, or is it just F1 politics? They changed the order of the flags very fast, looks stupid.

I can remember similar case happened for Ferrari Team a couple of years ago, then Kimi was second and Vettel was third but it looked the opposite, not in the Podium but at a press conference or elsewhere :)

Last edited:
RP messed up when they pitted Stroll for new intermediates. The way to go was to finish the race on used inters, by the end they were half-slick and half-wet tires.

Congrats to Hamilton for a great win. Bottas showed why he can only be a second driver but won’t ever challenge LH. Very disappointed by Verstappen.

icskating.jpg

Almost gave it to Bottas, but then realized this wasn't figure skating

Hard to vote, different drivers 'won' different parts of the race. Ended up voting Vettel as he deserved it. And of course Bottas has taken his spin crown.

Last edited:
Great drive from Vettel in a really slow, weird race.

What a talent Hamilton is. To think he threw away the 2016 championship, yet is still level with Schumacher, is amazing. He still looks as sharp as ever and I can easily see him winning another two championships.

I've a list of ten drivers I prefer to watch over Hamilton, but he is something very special indeed.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing