Alright when was that again.....?

I don't think I've ever explained my driver of the day vote before...Perez did well and seeing Vettel pass Leclerc on the final corners was unexpected to say the least. Lance was also doing quite well keeping cool, but bad strategy and a little cracking under the pressure lost him the positions. However DOTD is Lewis.

You can't look at FP 1,2,3 and Q1,2 and 3 and say Merc was the best car this weekend, that was clearly Red Bull and Racing Point. Lewis was barely looking competitive throughout the weekend...but when it counts, he delivered, and he won. Not because of "is that Glock?", or that Rosberg "sucks" (he doesn't, but it's a shame he left after 1 WDC)...but because he drove his behind off and overcame the odds, like he has been doing since karting.

He is 7 time world champion for that reason, he's in that car for a reason, same reason Fangio and all the other greats were in the great cars of the past: because he's a bloody genius behind the wheel. End of, no if ands or buts.

You'll be here arguing all night with these guys trust me lol

So many examples of why he's one of the best, yet Max is God to them...he giveth Lewis victories and he taketh them away...hilarious :roflmao:

I know this...:. Like some won't accept one has won .And cry vote fraud

Don't go there, you're asking for trouble lol (you're not wrong though)
I know but tired of people slinging Mud..... overall it was an interesting race...in reality it should be congratulations all round..or don't say nothing when you see history being made.

Turkish GP what a weekend what a race!

14 years ago on this track Vettel made history by taking the headlines after topping the time sheets in a BMW Sauber in his only second outing in what were a much more nervous and tougher cars to drive, at the age of 16. He impressed a lot that day and he did the same today. Today he proved he never forgot how to drive and still has that champion material and certainly it's not his fault for all that happens this season. For me easily the driver of the day! It's not a coincidence that in the first rainy race, he scored the best result by a mile in his appalling season and last with Ferrari.

And I cannot exclude Hamilton in this one, nobody expected him to be where he was. Whether he had great strategy or whatever, he made it work. Great drive!

It was very fitting in the end. Hamilton wins his 7th and equals Schumacher. Vettel wins 3rd in rainy race to get on the podium to be part of it as if he was passing the baton from Schumacher himself, proving that when conditions level the field he is among the most skilled drivers while the end with Ferrari is nearing. This is a picture of the end of a rivalry, at least in these colors.

I say this as a fan of Schumacher who grew up with him since 98 and expected Vettel to repeat the feat as his successor. It pains me a lot to see Hamilton breaking all records but, Congratulations!

1605444356729.png

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%