2020 Formula One Turkish Grand Prix | Driver of the Day: Vote Now

Who is your RaceDepartment Driver of the Day?

• Total voters

THK84

10RPM
Nov 30, 2017
icskating.jpg

Almost gave it to Bottas, but then realized this wasn't figure skating

Hard to vote, different drivers 'won' different parts of the race. Ended up voting Vettel as he deserved it. And of course Bottas has taken his spin crown.

Last edited:

daveclifton

50RPM
Jun 19, 2019
Great drive from Vettel in a really slow, weird race.

What a talent Hamilton is. To think he threw away the 2016 championship, yet is still level with Schumacher, is amazing. He still looks as sharp as ever and I can easily see him winning another two championships.

I've a list of ten drivers I prefer to watch over Hamilton, but he is something very special indeed.

Last edited:

THK84

10RPM
Nov 30, 2017
Maybe it's like a kids crush. Being hard on the person you like because you don't know how to behave yourself :)

To be fair, Verstappen would've gotten a podium place for his pirouettes if it were figure skating. But maybe points deducted as he did em all without a partner.

Also, as I just started actually posting here. I'm a Verstappen fan. Been a Hamilton fan from the start but it's been getting boring seeing him win so much. Even as rooting for No.44 against Rosberg, I was kinda glad he won in the end.

Last edited:

Enthilzha

50RPM
Feb 27, 2017
I do sometimes wonder what Hamilton would have to do to ever be voted Driver of the Day on RaceDepartment... he could lap everyone else 5 times whilst driving a ride-on lawnmower and we'd still vote for someone else here!

Appie Kuipers

500RPM
Premium
Jun 8, 2007
I do sometimes wonder what Hamilton would have to do to ever be voted Driver of the Day on RaceDepartment... he could lap everyone else 5 times whilst driving a ride-on lawnmower and we'd still vote for someone else here!
I am a Max fan, but voted for Hamilton, because the hole weekend he was nowhere, In the race he is everywhere:thumbsup:

pcraenme

500RPM
Premium
Jun 26, 2011
I do sometimes wonder what Hamilton would have to do to ever be voted Driver of the Day on RaceDepartment...
In my opinion... what he did today... since I voted for Hamilton this time around. Drivers get my vote most of the time when they outperform their car, which in Lewis’ case is very difficult and I also expect more from him being one of the greatest ever.

Enagee

500RPM
Oct 15, 2010
Simple answer..... Nothing.

It doesnt start or stop here....it reflects the same on the official F1 vote any other driver apart from Hamilton.

Guess people can feel better taking that away

What really matters is he gets the job done , as we know no extra points awarded on votes .

Turk

1000RPM
Jul 29, 2011
Hard to pick a driver of the day, lots of talent on display. As much as I'd like to give it to Vettel and was delighted to see him on the podium, it was another master class from Hamilton. I didn't get to see the race live and accidentally caught a headline before the race. Couldn't see how Hamilton was going to win that race for the first half.

Great race, goes to show that if racing is too predictable teams play it by the numbers. It's more entertaining for the fans if teams don't know what to do going into the race.

BillyBobSenna

250RPM
Premium
Dec 30, 2010
Hamilton is unquestionable one of the greatest of all time however when you are on a team that has won 75% of all F1 races for the last 7 years, its hard to be overly impressed when his car is so much better than the rest of the field. That said, his teammate looked like a turd in this race even though his car/team is the class of the field.

lukester1975

50RPM
May 9, 2011
Hamilton is unquestionable one of the greatest of all time however when you are on a team that has won 75% of all F1 races for the last 7 years, its hard to be overly impressed when his car is so much better than the rest of the field. That said, his teammate looked like a turd in this race even though his car/team is the class of the field.
True, if he'd been in car whose team only won 67.06% of races that would really be something :D

Reactions: THK84