Alright when was that again.....?

Maybe it's like a kids crush. Being hard on the person you like because you don't know how to behave yourself :)

To be fair, Verstappen would've gotten a podium place for his pirouettes if it were figure skating. But maybe points deducted as he did em all without a partner.

Also, as I just started actually posting here. I'm a Verstappen fan. Been a Hamilton fan from the start but it's been getting boring seeing him win so much. Even as rooting for No.44 against Rosberg, I was kinda glad he won in the end.

Last edited:
Verstappen again the most overrated driver in F1 history.
6FDD8922-312F-4C9E-9666-53A297D4F9A1.jpeg

RP messed up when they pitted Stroll for new intermediates. The way to go was to finish the race on used inters, by the end they were half-slick and half-wet tires.
Racing Point absolutely ruined Strolls race, like holy ****.

Stroll said it himself that he had issues with graining on his first set of inters as well. He had already lost 10 seconds to Perez when he went in to the pit. It's rather unlikely that he would've been able to do any better even without the stop.
Also, he came out ahead of the Ferraris, who also had changed to new inters. If he had just done what almost everyone (*cough* Bottas, Latifi *cough*) managed, then he'd had a really good shot at that 2nd place.

I do sometimes wonder what Hamilton would have to do to ever be voted Driver of the Day on RaceDepartment...
In my opinion... what he did today... since I voted for Hamilton this time around. Drivers get my vote most of the time when they outperform their car, which in Lewis’ case is very difficult and I also expect more from him being one of the greatest ever.

You must be watching another race. Stroll leading, Perez 2nd, Hamilton winning out of nowhere.
Vettel on the podium. I love these messy races.

Yes, but it was nearly impossible to takeover without DRS. Also driving other lines wasn't a good option on this track. If cars could actually takeover other cars, that would be racing.

I do sometimes wonder what Hamilton would have to do to ever be voted Driver of the Day on RaceDepartment... he could lap everyone else 5 times whilst driving a ride-on lawnmower and we'd still vote for someone else here!

Simple answer..... Nothing.

It doesnt start or stop here....it reflects the same on the official F1 vote any other driver apart from Hamilton.

Guess people can feel better taking that away

What really matters is he gets the job done , as we know no extra points awarded on votes .

Hard to pick a driver of the day, lots of talent on display. As much as I'd like to give it to Vettel and was delighted to see him on the podium, it was another master class from Hamilton. I didn't get to see the race live and accidentally caught a headline before the race. Couldn't see how Hamilton was going to win that race for the first half.

Great race, goes to show that if racing is too predictable teams play it by the numbers. It's more entertaining for the fans if teams don't know what to do going into the race.

Pérez is the only driver with Hamilton to have score points in every race. He has 30 points more than Albon with two races less and a car that is not as good as Red Bull's. I understand there are many factors in selecting drivers but on track performance alone Red Bull should seriously think about him.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing