Alright when was that again.....?

Bwoah, that's really annoyed me now. Little Lord Fonkleroy takes pole. I was so hoping Perez would do it.

If I was the driver steward, I would give him a drive through every race just for being rubbish.

Last edited:
Redbull the team with the Beat strategies snuffed that one up....he was on a flyer and the pit him....

Redbull car suits the conditions and track so he should win this one easy.

WTF I cant Believe qualifying this morning. Yes it was wet and slippery but these are races we remember and rare these days. Lewis of the pace and his rival Bottas of pace to. And Max only hope, Then the Canadian who everyone loves to hate because hes rich and daddy is shareholder in team gets pole. Now teams will wine that they copied last years airo and brake ducts. But that is F1 find something that works and copy it. They just took to much intellectual property at once. There a small team on a budget trying to run with the big boys. Sadly race in Canada is aired live at 4:30 or 5:30 am and re run at 7pm so i will know the score before i get to watch it.

Stroll under investigation for yellow flag infringement...the drama doesn't stop!
IMG-20201114-WA0032.jpg

Last edited:
I can't say if that's a big grey area or what, the double yellow when it's raining or very wet... How can you tell if they aborted or not if everyone tries to claim they did and just yielded a faster time because of drying conditions. I won't be surprised if all of them gets penalty, or all of them just gets a reprimand.

Lance Stroll... if you remove all the big money hate against this guy, he proves to be a decent wet track racer... He just need to do it more often to get the respect he deserves or wish to deserve.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.6%