Alright when was that again.....?

I really hate people who mix politics and sports. F1 is just a sport for us spectators and for F1 drivers.

So this Istanbul track is the of the best F1 track I know, even without slip, a really fast and challenging track. This track was a part of Presto GP F1 league 2010 I joined after the test race, I proved my simracing driving skills on this particular Istanbul track in December 2009, before that I was just a very well known pioneer track creator (Keni1 aka Keni9900026).

So this track changed my life, not so dramatically but then I first time noticed that I'm a pretty fast F1 driver and I can race with F1 car immediately without crashing and my speed also was good enough against much more experienced guys :)

Good memories...

I totally love how postponing racing for four months has forced cold tracks, low sun, little grip on many many events as the seasons draw to a close everywhere. i never realized that of course all events are set so that hopefully there are ideal conditions when the lights go out at start. prime example: gt3 practice as the morning fog lifts at paul ricard and the combination of drying track and still wet curbs brings out a red flag first lap!

on a more pessimistic sidenote: organizers of the sweden rally have aparently moved the whole show up north for next year, because the usual location does not guarantee a snowy event anymore due to climate change. oh dear.

Last edited:
Can anyone think of 'some kind of low grip surface covering that could be sprayed onto a track' ??
anyone
anyone
Bueller
Bueller
Nope.Cant think of anything. I'll go fill the kettle with water and have a cuppa.
I'm sure I can come up with something that can be 'developed'....

That was one hilarious / frustrating discussion to listen to, I mean, they came soo close to saying it.

Ouch probably all lap times will be investigated --> KMag board radio: all drivers improve under full course yellow*
*Except Max. He set a valid lap only when Sector one was yellow which was already behind him.

And up to Q2

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%