Alright when was that again.....?

just scrolled down the last few pages without reading, but seeing all the posts by zuneguy I just couldn't bother reading any posts, and certainly not his!
I believe hamilton thinks of himself like zuneguy thinks of him. I'd rather see some humility about taking candy from babies that the Merc dominance is and is continuing to be, rather than drama queen stuff.
In a 'zone' ffs... give us a break!

... Lewis is Lewis and Verstappen is Verstappen and leave at that. Nothing that I say is weird or strange, it's just that folks don't like it when it isn't something that they like to see or want to hear, that is human nature.

Then call him by his name instead of 'Crash' or 'Crashtappen'. No one here is interested in reading your troll posts and stating that 'I only tell the truth' while actually spewing your opinions earns a report from me. If you can't handle comparisons between the current #1 and #2 drivers in the championship; why are you interested in racing anyway? Are there any other comparisons that you do allow for us to discuss here?

Stroll is certainly showing he's a fast driver, almost went with Vettel, he did really well and no spin this week. But I think Verstappen is doing something special this year, he's out performing his car and throwing a spanner into Mercedes race strategy.

I remember many years ago Lewis was up for the GPDA (Grand Prix Drivers Association) Presidency. He had no interest and i don't think he even went to the meetings. He was like i don't care about it.
Now he has his own thing with Black Lives Matter (that is pulling up some illegal stuff like graffiti and vandalism) And he wants all the drivers to join in. Because it is on his terms. I am not saying Lewis is bad but the movement he represents is.
I think your lumping a lot of separate issues into one and jumping to a conclusion based on an enemy that doesn't exist. Black lives matter isn't one harmonious group with a hierarchy. There's the black lives matter movement, which doesn't really have leadership, it's more of an "I'm Spartacus" movement, where individuals are showing solidarity with people who suffer racism, understanding that it still exists and happens. Then there's a black lives matter NGO/charity, They are their own thing with their own agendas, they aren't the official leaders of the BLM "movement", I wouldn't really support them because they don't show their accounts, too much of it happens behind closed doors for my liking. Then you have protesters, and then you have antagonists as a subset of them. They are just using the chaos as a cover to cause havoc. They range from protesters that go too far, to political extremists, to organised crime. But it's inaccurate to lump them all in together and highlight the worst of them as the spokespeople for everyone.

I would argue the opposite Hes torn up tires when others have not. His tire exploded in the 70th anniversary GP (Silverstone 2) Max Verstappen did not.
The red bull was better on it's tyres, that's what the red bull is famous for. The Mercedes is hard on their tyres, but it gives them a tyre advantage. I don't think it's a bit of a guess to say Hamilton wasn't managing his tyres be
better, given that he's were more likely to fail. Verstappen pitted, Hamilton didn't.

Its been spoken about my whole life almost 25 years. Dose anything change' no. It is human nature to fight and argue and make wars and conflict. I just live with it. Martin Luther King has failed so how is Hamilton going to make it any different. Get back to me in 10 years and tell me how the problem is fixed. If it is.
It's not really unique to humans for their to be fighting, it's how all living things on this planet sort stuff out. What makes humans unique is that we don't fight as often. Two random humans that never met before meet and it doesn't descend into fighting. Can't say the same thing about dogs, birds, insects, etc. Human progress has been due to our ability to cooperate, every time we figure out our to cooperate on larger scales, from tribe, to village, to city, to state, things get better, we learn more, we gain more wealth and security. Martin Luther didn't fail, he made progress, to say he failed because he didn't eradicate racism within he's lifetime is just ridiculous.

But his team mate did, in an identical car.

And an Alfa, and a McLaren.

But OK. There's one race. Out of, how many? 250 odd?
I don't believe cars are identical Inside there is tec and and stuff that is not on the other car. And Lewis has a team of top people working on his car. And most drivers don't share data. Valeteri may be faster than Lewis with the same machinery and people on his side of the garage.

I don't believe cars are identical Inside there is tec and and stuff that is not on the other car. And Lewis has a team of top people working on his car. And most drivers don't share data. Valeteri may be faster than Lewis with the same machinery and people on his side of the garage.

So you read some race motivated conspiracy theory on Facebook and decide to create a thread here about it because it suits your agenda.

Then we talk about two F1 cars run by the same team being near enough identical, but that doesn't suit your agenda so you decide to make up a new conspiracy theory about each car containing different technology, and the team deliberately putting sub-standard personnel on one car, because that suits your agenda.

Waste of time.

No future for Haas, the car is terrible and another masterclass from Grosjean......:roflmao:
Albon not being able to be as quick and a lap behind Verstappen..... it's priceless.....:roflmao:
17 cars a lap behind.........................................................................................:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Something is wrong with the sport.....it needs fixing.....and no Covid 19 ....

I voted for Vettel because he drove like a lion with a Formula2 car, incredible pit strategy, tire change with Leclerc on the same lap with different tires and then 40 laps with the red ones (25 laps with medium). At Ferrari, either they are idiots or they do it on purpose and I say it as an Italian
I think they don't give a **** about Vettel now.....and they hire the worst strategist again and again .......

screen662.jpg

Ngl that's what they should have done :D

No votes deserved. Complete snooze fest. Only interesting fact for me was there was no Merc 1, 2. Would love to see Max and Lewis in the same car. These guys are easily the best drivers on the grid.

Then call him by his name instead of 'Crash' or 'Crashtappen'. No one here is interested in reading your troll posts and stating that 'I only tell the truth' while actually spewing your opinions earns a report from me. If you can't handle comparisons between the current #1 and #2 drivers in the championship; why are you interested in racing anyway? Are there any other comparisons that you do allow for us to discuss here?
Sure per race comparisons are great, but career race comparisons in an attempt to undermine or diminish what Lewis has done, and is doing is not a comparison. Those are the comparisons that are dumb because it's just jealousy. Most of these comments go beyond simply comparing two drivers after a singular race and how they both performed in that race.

Everyone on here is spewing opinions, and I didn't make up the "Crashstappen" name, someone else did. It is something that people say in regards to his racing on track. Now as far as earning a report from you, are we talking about a graded book report or what?

Reliabilty was the a big issue with Renault. The year 2017 Verstappen had it's fair share of technical DNF's.
2018 Ricciardo was bothered witt a bunch of them.
That was the reason they switched to Honda.
Last 2 years RedBull without Verstappen would be a top midfield contender.
In 2018 Verstappen out-qualified Ricciardo totally, if you want to compare raw speed.
That the car was made for Verstappen is total BS.

You don't need to like him, but the numbers don't lie.
You are right, the numbers don't lie, and the numbers are that Ricciardo beat Verstappen every year that they were teammates, except for 2018, and I don't care what anyone says - 8 DNFs in a single season while your teammate gets to race is extreme by any teams measures. Actually it's to the point that maybe that team should seek racing in another series.

Out of the blue, and all of a sudden in one season a driver is not given a reliable car to drive (2018), and it is so bad that after that one season he decides to leave. After that and every season thereafter his new teammates have to suffer in cars that are not to there liking, or at least developed on a neutral basis. If I were a driver I would avoid signing with Red Bull altogether. But unfortunately and realistically, no driver can do that.

I don’t get some people here, how can you mention Max or Leclerc in same sentence with Bottas. He is in another league to them, and Max only beats him because RB is the most dominant car in history. When seeing that one of the best ever (Bottas) can’t win next to someone... To me it is clear I watch the fastest, the fairest, the cleanest driver ever. And all that, he is doing with everything and everyone against him.

To much? :roflmao:

P.S. For those who don’t know unnamed driver at the end, it is Grosjean of course. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 441 39.6%