Alright when was that again.....?

I agree with the guy who said "Black Cars Matter" - Classic and so true. Anyone can win with this car. It goes to show all the drivers on the grid are great and it comes down to the car. That's why less emphasis should be on drivers, who come and go and more on supporting the car manufacturers and encouraging brands to compete with funding and support. Only then will a driver's supreme skills be realized on track.

If you want a championship focused on the drivers then why are you watching F1? For 70 years it's been who has the best car, team and then driver. So why should they change that for you ?

Felipe Massa, on Team Radio :“I need a white visor. Please come on. White visor. Otherwise I can't see anything!”
Rob Smedly: “Felipe baby stay cool, we're bringing you the white visor. Stay cool. We're in a good position OK?”

Malaysia 2009

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 379375

BBC and "truth" are an oxymoron.

read it anyway and what does it prove? nothing unless Schumacher, Vettel, Alonso etc etc were all shite in karts etc? I would imagine you could find anecdotal evidence from the people around the drivers I mentioned above who would say exactly the same things. You get into F1 by being a top level driver (mostly).

Hamilton is clearly a talent and I agree he's ONE of the greatest ever, he joins a VERY long list. :) People like me are narked at the brainless hero worship he gets, especially from those who just bang on about the "stats" (not saying that's you, that's a general complaint in discussions about Hamilton).

Fair enough I agree to a point and where I don't I'll let it slide.
Good having a debate though

If you want a championship focused on the drivers then why are you watching F1? For 70 years it's been who has the best car, team and then driver. So why should they change that for you ?

Because maybe WE watch it knowing it's a constructors championship?
I know I do...
Machine / team vs Machine/ team.

It's not like motobikes where i can see the riders style and how that influences how quick they an lap, or how much effort they have to put in just to get around a corner....

I watch motorsport to see wonderful cars in motion....
What do you watch it for?

Hamilton is of course the best of all time. less than a week ago corona and already on p1 again. very handsome! What a strong man, but yes ... he is the best not for nothing

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years