Alright when was that again.....?

Despite a very predictable championship winner, I still think this season has had some terrific races.

It's been incredibly tight in the midfield with Sainz, Ricciardo, Gasly and Perez all scrapping away beautifully. Ferrari have been entertainingly terrible, but their poor form has at least proved that LeClerc is a serious talent that can make the best of even the worst machinery. And we've had some real fairytale stories - George leading, Checo and Pierre winning.

The season finale doesn't on paper look to be all that interesting, but this year has exceeded all expectations and really been one to remember IMHO.

Its funny to think that Russell is currently number 3 for 2020 in laps led.
It's all about the driver. Russell is simply 3rd best driver of the season, after Hamilton and Bottas. :roflmao:
So first half of 2020/21 season comes to a close. Bring on the drama about how RB and Ferrari are making miracles during winter, can't wait. :roflmao:
Now seriously, I hope Lewis feels better, but also hope that he will not risk it and he will skip this one also.

Lewis Hamilton having an OP car where a stand in would have easily won if the pit stop bs wouldn't be.
Championship is decided.
Yas Marina... yeah that's nuff said.

I'm gonna tune in but I can understand anybody who peaces out for that race. It's not gonna be a Monza for sure.

Least entertaining year in F1 of all time comes to a close.

There weren't really any highlights up front, but maybe a few decent moments for the mid-field. Torro Rosso and Force India did well to pick up the spoils.

This track is another bland one to be brutally honest.

Maybe, but to me it wasn't any less entertaining than any of Hamilton's other championship seasons with Merc, or any of Vettel's with Redbull, or any of Schumacher's with Ferrari, or the 1988 season where McLaren won all but one race, and Ayrton Senna won 8 of the 16 races, with Alain Prost winning 7.

Things to make the race talked about forever.
  1. Perez keeps driving after the checkered flag and takes the car home with him
  2. Albon out qualifies Max, takes pole, and Hamilton smashes him in the first turn
  3. Kimi works his way through the field from 15th and smashes Bottas because he doesn't like him
  4. Lewis takes the lead after smashing Albon, does a doughnut and does the whole race backwards.
  5. Max starts to close in on Lewis and Ricardo runs into the back of him on a straight for old times sake
  6. Vettel rides a bike around the circuit because it's faster
  7. Danil tests new torpedo techniques for 2021
  8. Latifi goes from 22nd to 44th on the grid
  9. No one can have a pit stop
  10. Bottas stays in the garage because he is having, " This Is James" flashbacks.

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind but I MUST repeat my msg!!! I can't change my mind!!! Black cars matters!!! This is for you Lewis "Fake" Hamilton!

For the first time ever I'm going to boycott an F1 race this weekend, Hamilton vomits, was supposedly a terribly sore week and now ready to drive an F1 car. Lying brings the whole thing about getting sick.

Race Control: No COVID-19, no corona virus!!!

Nico talks

Lewis talks

Plus Toto Wolff
Toto.jpg

Last edited:
You know you’re just trolling.
Why is it trolling?

Just because you dont like the answer?
Because maybe you Lewis fan (no problems with anybody who is a lewis fan)

No i am not a lewis or max fan.
Not a bottas fan or what ever driver.
Drivers comes and go's
I like a team..a support a team not a single driver that living in the moment.
(Before you know the moment is gone)

Second of all.

Russell is not at the level of a schumi lewis verstappen yet.. if he will be well thats the big question.. only future will tell. At the moment he doing a great job at williams.

Bottas being bad well yess and no.
Bad part: the start. Being all over the place.. we all know amg mercedes is not the best overtaking car out there even the car is a class of there own after the start it was a normal bottas race (being 2nd right untill the moment of the amg mercedes misshaps the cars was 1 and 2. With a big lead if both pitsstops ended like they normal do.. they would end up 1 and 2 after the pitstop.

The speed bottas had even with very old tyres was good for 6 place.

So the car have some speed over there rivals. Thats how good the car is.

If this would happend to lets say alfa touri they would have fallen back to the end of the field. And russell with those few laps left ended behind bottas doing 1 pitstop more its that the driver talking or the car talking.. i would say option number 2 in this case.

So now analyse russell.

Did he did a good job, yes.
For being the first time in such powerfull car.

And thats the open wound in this.
How he did.

Is he a great driver .. yes.
Is he such a good driver that he out class everybody jumping in a other car and doing a stellar job..that would make him better then lewis answer to this one is a no the expriance that lewis have russell dont have that yet.

First year of lewis at mclaren was a great year. But the question remains how good was the mclaren back then.
And how bad was the rivals

Is he better then bottas probably yess.
1 race is not alot to say it for sure.
Maybe he was really lucky..such a shame lewis is better this race (not wishing lewis not well but i would like to see it on a track with more corners then outer layout)

So with all these things in mind

It is not trolling.. if people say.
Something that guy sayd about
Who is the person to judge.

Its how you look at things..
For some people mainstream answers feels like trolling. It depends on how you look at things.

But who's right and who's wrong.
I dont say i am right and i dont going to say i am wrong.

But keep in mind..

How you see the world through your eyes is your world how i see the world through my eyes is my world. We live with 8.5 biljoen people so 8.5 biljoen different worlds on 1 globe.

Last edited:
I agree with the guy who said "Black Cars Matter" - Classic and so true. Anyone can win with this car. It goes to show all the drivers on the grid are great and it comes down to the car. That's why less emphasis should be on drivers, who come and go and more on supporting the car manufacturers and encouraging brands to compete with funding and support. Only then will a driver's supreme skills be realized on track.

Why is it trolling?

Just because you dont like the answer?
Because maybe you Lewis fan (no problems with anybody who is a lewis fan)

No i am not a lewis or max fan.
Not a bottas fan or what ever driver.
Drivers comes and go's
I like a team..a support a team not a single driver that living in the moment.
(Before you know the moment is gone)

Second of all.

Russell is not at the level of a schumi lewis verstappen yet.. if he will be well thats the big question.. only future will tell. At the moment he doing a great job at williams.

Bottas being bad well yess and no.
Bad part: the start. Being all over the place.. we all know amg mercedes is not the best overtaking car out there even the car is a class of there own after the start it was a normal bottas race (being 2nd right untill the moment of the amg mercedes misshaps the cars was 1 and 2. With a big lead if both pitsstops ended like they normal do.. they would end up 1 and 2 after the pitstop.

The speed bottas had even with very old tyres was good for 6 place.

So the car have some speed over there rivals. Thats how good the car is.

If this would happend to lets say alfa touri they would have fallen back to the end of the field. And russell with those few laps left ended behind bottas doing 1 pitstop more its that the driver talking or the car talking.. i would say option number 2 in this case.

So now analyse russell.

Did he did a good job, yes.
For being the first time in such powerfull car.

And thats the open wound in this.
How he did.

Is he a great driver .. yes.
Is he such a good driver that he out class everybody jumping in a other car and doing a stellar job..that would make him better then lewis answer to this one is a no the expriance that lewis have russell dont have that yet.

First year of lewis at mclaren was a great year. But the question remains how good was the mclaren back then.
And how bad was the rivals

Is he better then bottas probably yess.
1 race is not alot to say it for sure.
Maybe he was really lucky..such a shame lewis is better this race (not wishing lewis not well but i would like to see it on a track with more corners then outer layout)

So with all these things in mind

It is not trolling.. if people say.
Something that guy sayd about
Who is the person to judge.

Its how you look at things..
For some people mainstream answers feels like trolling. It depends on how you look at things.

But who's right and who's wrong.
I dont say i am right and i dont going to say i am wrong.

But keep in mind..

How you see the world through your eyes is your world how i see the world through my eyes is my world. We live with 8.5 biljoen people so 8.5 biljoen different worlds on 1 globe.
You know that's trolling because it's ridiculing the BLM slogan. The kind of thing that is funny the first time, and starts to stink when repeated again and again - which is basically what the dude does since he started posting.

Anyway F1 threads are always feeding ignore lists and they are much smaller than 8.5 billion people. ;)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 379375

eh? the phrase "greatest of all time" doesn't mean multiple. Within the realms of the meaning of the words having multiple GOATS is an oxymoron.

I propose a new term GOTE, Greatest of their era! :)

You are entitled to your opinion as am I mine. I stand by my original statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 379375

For the first time ever I was going boycott an F1 race this weekend, Hamilton vomits, was supposedly a terribly sore week and now ready to drive an F1 car. Lying brings the whole thing about getting sick.

Nico talks
Lewis talks

Breaking News
Shock horror, driver gets sick and recovers.
One car is faster than the other
Winning driver is happy
Losing driver is sad.

Why is it trolling?

The stuff you just posted makes sense, even if one would not agree on every point.

But... repeatedly sharing negative one-sentense radical judgements about drivers or cars, without any arguments or insights is totally annoying. That's what my remark, and the 'trolling' remark was about.

I can post 'Bruno Giacomelli would have been WC 10x if given the right car' at least 3x times a day, but it would be rather annoying and pointless, EVEN if it's my opinion.
The same with 'Senna sucked'... 'Schumacher is a cheat', 'Hamilton wins ONLY because of the car', 'Bottas sucks', etc. If you really like F1 and have had your eyes open for the last years, you know that Hamilton, Max , Bottas, Vettel, and now George have all proven their value...
Some have not (maybe Latifi etc ), but you can't beat Hamilton to pole 4x a year if you 'suck'. Period.
(I agree Bottas is losing his momentum... but to loose so often, is mentally draining)

Yes Hamilton would have won LESS races in a slower car.
Max would have won MORE races if the Red Bull was as good as the Merc.
In Istanbul Hamilton was hero and Max was a zero... and sometimes it's the other way around.
That's great.

So...

I do NOT like Hamilton very much, but I must admit he is probably one of the best F1 drivers EVER, with or without Mercedes. And I really like him NOT to win, mainly because he has won more than enough.

Ok, now let's get back to radical one-liners :)

Last edited:
It was such fun last weekend and it's such a pity that Hamilton is back in the car.

What would be best for the future is Bottas replaced by Russel or Russel to RedBull and Hamilton in for example in a McLaren or Renault and someone else in the Mercedes...

I think many of the good drivers would do as good as Hamilton in the Mercedes...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%