Alright when was that again.....?

Let's see then.

• Physically attacking Illot, punching him. Not once, but twice. You miiight say that a teenager, filled with adrenaline can do stupid stuff. But usually they calm down after being separated, or at least after landing one punch. Not land one punch, be separated, seemingly calming down, then go back for one more attack. After Free Practice... Not even Qual or Race
  • Being "Wholly at dault" for the Sochi crash that sent Matsushita to hospital. 15 place grid-drop and 4 penalty points. Which tbh, felt lenient!
  • The 2nd place board thing, tbh it feels petty and laughable, but it just adds to a guy who are unable to behave.
  • Bahrain F2 "defending"
  • The George Russell-Gay thing, that one was weird.
  • Racism, "that's life".
  • The comment about Tsunoda.
  • His "no nudes? Goodbye then!" chat with a girl.
  • Throwing a party, while 9 workers where killed when working a mine for his dads company. A tragedy that led to a day of mourning.
It doesn't seem like he learns really.

Mazepin's behavior fits snugly in the profile of a well-off young white male who long ago learned the rules do not apply to him. Say whatever you will about Stroll or Latifi, they conduct themselves well and obviously had some good parenting. But blame the economics of F1 for forcing small teams to list personal wealth as a criteria over merit. No one should be angrier than Callum Ilott, whose only shortcoming is not having a global business magnate for a father. If this continues, it will erode the sport. If you're an English football fan and you support an underfunded club, how would you feel if your club signed a wealthy player who can't kick it in the ocean and is a turd to boot? Haas can't have this. Netflix made them look like a circus with the wheels falling off a year ago. They have to get it right from a public perception standpoint, especially if they want to turn American audiences onto Formula One.

• Deleted member 379375

It's almost as it they need telemetry or something then they could tell who really were the best drivers.
But then they would need qualified data scientists, engineers and designers to analyse it all.

• Deleted member 379375

These crap drivers he was teamed with and beat.
World champ Alonso
World Champ Button
World Champ Rosberg

Because there's a "golden boy" agenda?

He's manufactured IMO.

Or you say that for all W champions or you don't say it at all...
Lewis had lots of races where he proved beyond doubt he was one of the greatest.... the car is not all the requirement to be WC...

Last edited:
These crap drivers he was teamed with and beat.
World champ Alonso
World Champ Button
World Champ Rosberg

All of whom also beat him in races and 2 of them in seasons. Hamilton isn't as head and shoulders above everyone as many of his fanboys make out.

I don't know why I can't make that point AND think Lewis is a top driver, without people thinking I think he's shite?

Last edited:
Or you say that for all W champions or you don't say it at all...
Lewis had lots of races where he proved beyond doubt he was one of the greatest.... the car is not all the requirement to be WC...

Point 1...Nonsense, what other driver had a seat in one of the best cars from day 1?

Point 2....where is Lewis' Donington '93 or Spain '94?

point 3...agreed, 90% car 10% driver. I'd say the same about the others.

Personlly I rate Moss as the GOAT and he's got ZERO WDCs.

edit I was harsh on point 2, I have no idea if any of Lewis' wins in the McLaren from 2009,10,11,12 were comparable to Doni '93, I'm certain he's never had a mechanical as bad as Schumey's in '94 and got a podium though.

Last edited:
Can't the FIA postpone his super license for 6 months for damaging the image of the sport?
Drivers have been punished before for far less damaging actions.

Last edited:
Well then it is time for an American in this American F1 Team, Gene Haas I know you have the resources and the connections to make this happen. Punt the young punk out of there!

Can't the FIA postpone his super license for 6 months for damaging the image of the sport?
Drivers have been punished before for far less damaging actions.
If they had a backbone, that's exactly what they'd do. But they are relunctant to do anything that puts a kink into the proverbial firehouse of money flowing into the sport.

But I remember when Sergio Perez passed Albon, Brundle said, "I want your place now, and I want your car next year", pretending to be Sergio... Crofty then went quiet for a few seconds... awkward... LOL

Yeah, but that is the kind of soul reading insight anyone who replaces Brundle would never have the balls to admit.

The only thing Brundle really lacks is experience going fast around a corner in these machines with basically no wing mirrors. Perez needs to basically use fear, a sixth sense, and drive conservatively to avoid the crash. In Brundle's day, perhaps he only needs to check his mirror and has an extra split second to move over.

It is an interesting incident though, more to do with racing etiquette and always leaving two car lanes for each corner.

If they had a backbone, that's exactly what they'd do. But they are relunctant to do anything that puts a kink into the proverbial firehouse of money flowing into the sport.

Yup. No Mazepin-money to Haas is very likely to end the Haas team within relatively short time. Just like penalizing tRacing Point properly for their copying and continued usage for illegal part(s) in 2020 could piss off Stroll, and Liberty is effing afraid to lose the Aston Martin name.

It's all about the money.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years