Alright when was that again.....?

Lewis should relax and enjoy his time with family... after all he did his part and won both championship... I would be him, I would let George have his fun for the next race...

No. But they made him stop 3 unnecessary times, in a race where the pit stop lasts more than half a lap. Then he was stopped for 2 whole laps, including the correct stop. And he still comes in tenth. What a car! Even a novice works miracles on him! Hamilton is ten times smaller after this race.
There are regulations... they screwed up and they had to make him come back... no need to find a conspiracy theory every time it went wrong... I know we still live in a Trump alternative world where fact and common sense is taboo... but you must stop with these stupid theories...

And first, I am not a Lewis fan but come on... this is comparing apple and orange... let see how George is doing on a full season with Merc before to compare him with a 7 years Champion... where regularity is above than to be only the quickest man... it is ssssoooo easy to ditch Hamilton achievement on ONE fraking race... but it is still very unfair and wrong.
Yes the car is good, but it is not the only factor to win a race.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 379375

We are still living in a stupid world where every event that go wrong is obviously a conspiracy theory, thanks to 4 years of a mad man in the white house... this has to stop...

The saying "Don't believe everything you think " springs to mind.

When Botass finished 5th in 2017 DC, and 3rd in 2018. special insiders on this forum were insisting this was because "they made his car slower".
Have Mercedes changed this in 2020?

The Problem i find with the commentaors at SKY TV is they are ex drivers.

James Hunt wasn't an ex-driver? Are you seriously suggesting they should arm the commentary box with media people who have no understanding about racing? I have listened to enough broadcasts over my time watching F1 that haven't included (ex) drivers to tell that it doesn't work. Brundle is arguably the best English commentator of all time along with Murray Walker. 20 years ago there was no contest, Brundle was by far the most knowledgeable guy. Has he aged since then? Obviously, but he still easily beats an average media guy who knows nothing about racing. The only weakness I see with Brundle is that he is not as updated on all the technicalities of driving the current high-tech cars as someone like Nico Rosberg.

special insiders

Did you find other sources, official source about this to verify it? it is like I know President (ouch it hurts just to say it) Drump says there were frauds but there is no proofs of it... but I still chose to believe him (a famous liar)... Give me real proofs, then I can take your affirmations seriously...

• Deleted member 379375

Did you find other sources, official source about this to verify it? it is like I know President (ouch it hurts just to say it) Drump says there were frauds but there is no proofs of it... but I still chose to believe him (a famous liar)... Give me real proofs, then I can take your affirmations seriously...
Someone should introduce Mercedes to the idea of team orders, it will save them a fortune in tyre, body and fire and reputational damage he he

Last edited by a moderator:
When Botass finished 5th in 2017 DC, and 3rd in 2018. special insiders on this forum were insisting this was because "they made his car slower".
Have Mercedes changed this in 2020?

well he did quite a bit worse than Rosberg in basically the same car, maybe a sign of teething issues and geting used to the. But more a sign that Bottas isn't even in Rosbergs league let alone Lewis'.

I'll put it out there...a prediction that if Russell get's the next race he'll do awful.....for some strange reason maybe? ;)

Also on facebook (I know I know), too many Hamilton fans thing he single handedly turned Merc around from also rans to dominance. Comparing him alone to what Shcumacher, Brawn and Todt did at Ferrari. Basically saying Lewis is such a genius he's better than those 3 COMBINED and did it in a quarter of the time. LOL Lewis fans so stupid!

• Deleted member 379375

I'm trying to understand why they would hobble Russell. One commentator came up with something that sounds a lot more plausible , it's that they want Russell to do well so as to strengthen their hand in negotiations with Lewis.
Makes much more sense to me.

I'm trying to understand why they would hobble Russell. One commentator came up with something that sounds a lot more plausible , it's that they want Russell to do well so as to strengthen their hand in negotiations with Lewis.
Makes much more sense to me.

Because there's a "golden boy" agenda?

Name me one other top driver who had the opportunities Lewis had? He's manufactured IMO. What was Schumachers first drive in F1, Vettels, Alonsos, Sennas...etc etc.

edit, and before I get the "because he impressed so much in karting, GP2", so all the others I mentioned had awful records in karting etc?

Last edited:
He appears to be a real creep who's daddy has sorted everything out for darling son every time he funks up. I feel sorry for the Haas team who need the money he brings with him .

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%